- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
John D. Wilber 74, Lititz resident
John D. "Grandpa" Wilber, 74, of Lititz, passed away peacefully Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012 at Hospice and Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born Nov. 13, 1937 in New York, he was the son of the late Warren W. and Rose (Zawrotny) Wilber. He was married to Audrey M. (Baldwin) Wilber for over 30 years. Audrey died in 1991.
Surviving are his two children: Judy Frantzen, wife of Carey Richmond, of Baldwin, N.Y.; and Dennis J. Wilber, husband of Kristin Wilber, of Blue Point, N.Y.; six grandchildren: Jacqueline, John, Carey, Nicole, Alex and Brooke; three great- grandchildren: Dayna, Katlyn and Cameron; four brothers: Robert, Walter, Edward and Lawrence; and two sisters: Delores and Lorraine.
He was preceded in death by a daughter: Donna Janisch; and a brother: Frank.
Funeral services were held at the Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home, Millersville, Oct. 6. Interment will be private.
To submit an online, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.