- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
John D. Wilber 74, Lititz resident
John D. "Grandpa" Wilber, 74, of Lititz, passed away peacefully Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012 at Hospice and Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born Nov. 13, 1937 in New York, he was the son of the late Warren W. and Rose (Zawrotny) Wilber. He was married to Audrey M. (Baldwin) Wilber for over 30 years. Audrey died in 1991.
Surviving are his two children: Judy Frantzen, wife of Carey Richmond, of Baldwin, N.Y.; and Dennis J. Wilber, husband of Kristin Wilber, of Blue Point, N.Y.; six grandchildren: Jacqueline, John, Carey, Nicole, Alex and Brooke; three great- grandchildren: Dayna, Katlyn and Cameron; four brothers: Robert, Walter, Edward and Lawrence; and two sisters: Delores and Lorraine.
He was preceded in death by a daughter: Donna Janisch; and a brother: Frank.
Funeral services were held at the Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home, Millersville, Oct. 6. Interment will be private.
To submit an online, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.