- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Joelene M. Kroeck 58, Luther Acres nurses aide
Joelene M. (Berkenstock) Kroeck, 58, of Lititz, died Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at Hershey Medical Center, Dauphin County.
Born in Schaefferstown, she was the wife of John Kroeck of Lititz, and the daughter of the late Lewis and Lillian (Dorney) Berkenstock.
She was employed as a nurse’s aide by Luther Acres, Lititz.
Joelene enjoyed the beach and loved spending time with friends and family.
In addition to her husband of 43 years, she is survived by a son: Keith Kroeck and his wife Kristy of Lititz; a sister: Luette Berkenstock; and a brother: Ralph Berkenstock, both of Lititz.
It was Joelene’s wish that no services be held.
To place a condolence online, please visit snyderfuneralhome.com.