- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Joelene M. Kroeck 58, Luther Acres nurses aide
Joelene M. (Berkenstock) Kroeck, 58, of Lititz, died Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at Hershey Medical Center, Dauphin County.
Born in Schaefferstown, she was the wife of John Kroeck of Lititz, and the daughter of the late Lewis and Lillian (Dorney) Berkenstock.
She was employed as a nurse’s aide by Luther Acres, Lititz.
Joelene enjoyed the beach and loved spending time with friends and family.
In addition to her husband of 43 years, she is survived by a son: Keith Kroeck and his wife Kristy of Lititz; a sister: Luette Berkenstock; and a brother: Ralph Berkenstock, both of Lititz.
It was Joelene’s wish that no services be held.
To place a condolence online, please visit snyderfuneralhome.com.