- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Joelene M. Kroeck 58, Luther Acres nurses aide
Joelene M. (Berkenstock) Kroeck, 58, of Lititz, died Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at Hershey Medical Center, Dauphin County.
Born in Schaefferstown, she was the wife of John Kroeck of Lititz, and the daughter of the late Lewis and Lillian (Dorney) Berkenstock.
She was employed as a nurse’s aide by Luther Acres, Lititz.
Joelene enjoyed the beach and loved spending time with friends and family.
In addition to her husband of 43 years, she is survived by a son: Keith Kroeck and his wife Kristy of Lititz; a sister: Luette Berkenstock; and a brother: Ralph Berkenstock, both of Lititz.
It was Joelene’s wish that no services be held.
To place a condolence online, please visit snyderfuneralhome.com.