- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Jesse D. Roberts
Warwick graduate, EMT
Jesse D. Roberts, Jr. of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
Born in Pottstown, he is the son of Emma Sheeler Roberts, Lititz, and the late Jesse D. Roberts, Sr. He is the husband of Jaime Zerr Roberts.
A graduate of Warwick High School, Jesse worked as an Ephrata EMT.
In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by his children: Michael Roberts of Arizona; Carla Roberts of Oklahoma; Olivia Roberts of Landisville; stepchildren: Elizabeth Clay of Reading; Grace Clay of Reading; two grandchildren; a sister: Cathy, wife of Philip Davidson of Lititz; brothers: Ronald, husband of Chris of Lebanon; Donald, husband of Marilyn, Lititz; and Dale, husband of Charity of Delaware.
Services will be at the convenience of the family. To send online condolences, please visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.