- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Jesse D. Roberts
Warwick graduate, EMT
Jesse D. Roberts, Jr. of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
Born in Pottstown, he is the son of Emma Sheeler Roberts, Lititz, and the late Jesse D. Roberts, Sr. He is the husband of Jaime Zerr Roberts.
A graduate of Warwick High School, Jesse worked as an Ephrata EMT.
In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by his children: Michael Roberts of Arizona; Carla Roberts of Oklahoma; Olivia Roberts of Landisville; stepchildren: Elizabeth Clay of Reading; Grace Clay of Reading; two grandchildren; a sister: Cathy, wife of Philip Davidson of Lititz; brothers: Ronald, husband of Chris of Lebanon; Donald, husband of Marilyn, Lititz; and Dale, husband of Charity of Delaware.
Services will be at the convenience of the family. To send online condolences, please visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.