- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Dutchland Rollers open season March 18
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
Jesse D. Roberts
Warwick graduate, EMT
Jesse D. Roberts, Jr. of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
Born in Pottstown, he is the son of Emma Sheeler Roberts, Lititz, and the late Jesse D. Roberts, Sr. He is the husband of Jaime Zerr Roberts.
A graduate of Warwick High School, Jesse worked as an Ephrata EMT.
In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by his children: Michael Roberts of Arizona; Carla Roberts of Oklahoma; Olivia Roberts of Landisville; stepchildren: Elizabeth Clay of Reading; Grace Clay of Reading; two grandchildren; a sister: Cathy, wife of Philip Davidson of Lititz; brothers: Ronald, husband of Chris of Lebanon; Donald, husband of Marilyn, Lititz; and Dale, husband of Charity of Delaware.
Services will be at the convenience of the family. To send online condolences, please visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.