- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Jesse D. Roberts
Warwick graduate, EMT
Jesse D. Roberts, Jr. of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
Born in Pottstown, he is the son of Emma Sheeler Roberts, Lititz, and the late Jesse D. Roberts, Sr. He is the husband of Jaime Zerr Roberts.
A graduate of Warwick High School, Jesse worked as an Ephrata EMT.
In addition to his wife and mother, he is survived by his children: Michael Roberts of Arizona; Carla Roberts of Oklahoma; Olivia Roberts of Landisville; stepchildren: Elizabeth Clay of Reading; Grace Clay of Reading; two grandchildren; a sister: Cathy, wife of Philip Davidson of Lititz; brothers: Ronald, husband of Chris of Lebanon; Donald, husband of Marilyn, Lititz; and Dale, husband of Charity of Delaware.
Services will be at the convenience of the family. To send online condolences, please visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.