- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Jean N. Myers 95, Long-time Luthercare resident
Jean Naomi (Eshleman) Myers, 95, formerly of Millersville, passed away Monday, July 30, 2012 in her residence at Sunrise Senior Living in Carlsbad, Calif.
Born in Millersville, she was the daughter of the late David A. and Ella W. (Lutz) Eshleman, and the wife of the late Robert E. Myers, who passed away May 26, 1991.
She was previously a resident at Luthercare, Lititz, from 1999 to 2011.
Jean is survived by a son: R. Scott Myers of Chicago, Ill.; a daughter: Cathy Jean Wright, wife of William, Encinitas, Calif.; a grandson, David Wright, husband of Amanda, St. Helena, Calif.; and three great-grandchildren: Jordan, Noelle, and Harper Wright.
She was preceded in death by five sisters and one brother.
A graveside service was Aug. 6 at Millersville Mennonite Cemetery with Rev. Constance Mentzer officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Jean’s memory may be made to Vitas Hospice, 100 S. Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33131.
To send the family online condolences, please visit SnyderFuneralHome.com.