- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Jean N. Myers 95, Long-time Luthercare resident
Jean Naomi (Eshleman) Myers, 95, formerly of Millersville, passed away Monday, July 30, 2012 in her residence at Sunrise Senior Living in Carlsbad, Calif.
Born in Millersville, she was the daughter of the late David A. and Ella W. (Lutz) Eshleman, and the wife of the late Robert E. Myers, who passed away May 26, 1991.
She was previously a resident at Luthercare, Lititz, from 1999 to 2011.
Jean is survived by a son: R. Scott Myers of Chicago, Ill.; a daughter: Cathy Jean Wright, wife of William, Encinitas, Calif.; a grandson, David Wright, husband of Amanda, St. Helena, Calif.; and three great-grandchildren: Jordan, Noelle, and Harper Wright.
She was preceded in death by five sisters and one brother.
A graveside service was Aug. 6 at Millersville Mennonite Cemetery with Rev. Constance Mentzer officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Jean’s memory may be made to Vitas Hospice, 100 S. Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33131.
To send the family online condolences, please visit SnyderFuneralHome.com.