- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Jean N. Myers 95, Long-time Luthercare resident
Jean Naomi (Eshleman) Myers, 95, formerly of Millersville, passed away Monday, July 30, 2012 in her residence at Sunrise Senior Living in Carlsbad, Calif.
Born in Millersville, she was the daughter of the late David A. and Ella W. (Lutz) Eshleman, and the wife of the late Robert E. Myers, who passed away May 26, 1991.
She was previously a resident at Luthercare, Lititz, from 1999 to 2011.
Jean is survived by a son: R. Scott Myers of Chicago, Ill.; a daughter: Cathy Jean Wright, wife of William, Encinitas, Calif.; a grandson, David Wright, husband of Amanda, St. Helena, Calif.; and three great-grandchildren: Jordan, Noelle, and Harper Wright.
She was preceded in death by five sisters and one brother.
A graveside service was Aug. 6 at Millersville Mennonite Cemetery with Rev. Constance Mentzer officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Jean’s memory may be made to Vitas Hospice, 100 S. Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33131.
To send the family online condolences, please visit SnyderFuneralHome.com.