- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Jean M. Moyer 73, Warner Lambert employee, enjoyed traveling and camping
Jean M. Moyer, 73, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly at her home Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013.
Born in Minersville, she was the daughter of the late Joseph and Helen Bobinas Murphy. She was the wife of James H. Moyer, and they would have celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary on June 23.
Surviving in addition to her husband are three daughters: Lori A. (late Donald) Biechler and Debra J. (Shawn) Weitzel, both of Lititz; Susan A. Moyer, Colorado Springs, Colo.; four grandchildren: James O. Uveges, Amber Jean Uveges, J.P. Weitzel, Justin Weitzel; one great-granddaughter: Lynae; her twin sister: Joan M. Murphy, Lititz; and a grand service dog: Skye.
Jean worked at the former Warner Lambert (now Johnson & Johnson) in Lititz as a machine cleaner. She enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren, NASCAR, traveling, camping, animals, and going to the mountains and the beach.
Services will be announced at a later date. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent to Keystone Greyhounds Organization, 1406 Harcourt Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110; or Redfern Canines, 7540 Allentown Blvd., Unit 3, Harrisburg, PA 17112 in Jean’s memory.