- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Jean M. Moyer 73, Warner Lambert employee, enjoyed traveling and camping
Jean M. Moyer, 73, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly at her home Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013.
Born in Minersville, she was the daughter of the late Joseph and Helen Bobinas Murphy. She was the wife of James H. Moyer, and they would have celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary on June 23.
Surviving in addition to her husband are three daughters: Lori A. (late Donald) Biechler and Debra J. (Shawn) Weitzel, both of Lititz; Susan A. Moyer, Colorado Springs, Colo.; four grandchildren: James O. Uveges, Amber Jean Uveges, J.P. Weitzel, Justin Weitzel; one great-granddaughter: Lynae; her twin sister: Joan M. Murphy, Lititz; and a grand service dog: Skye.
Jean worked at the former Warner Lambert (now Johnson & Johnson) in Lititz as a machine cleaner. She enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren, NASCAR, traveling, camping, animals, and going to the mountains and the beach.
Services will be announced at a later date. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent to Keystone Greyhounds Organization, 1406 Harcourt Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110; or Redfern Canines, 7540 Allentown Blvd., Unit 3, Harrisburg, PA 17112 in Jean’s memory.