- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Jean M. Moyer 73, Warner Lambert employee, enjoyed traveling and camping
Jean M. Moyer, 73, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly at her home Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013.
Born in Minersville, she was the daughter of the late Joseph and Helen Bobinas Murphy. She was the wife of James H. Moyer, and they would have celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary on June 23.
Surviving in addition to her husband are three daughters: Lori A. (late Donald) Biechler and Debra J. (Shawn) Weitzel, both of Lititz; Susan A. Moyer, Colorado Springs, Colo.; four grandchildren: James O. Uveges, Amber Jean Uveges, J.P. Weitzel, Justin Weitzel; one great-granddaughter: Lynae; her twin sister: Joan M. Murphy, Lititz; and a grand service dog: Skye.
Jean worked at the former Warner Lambert (now Johnson & Johnson) in Lititz as a machine cleaner. She enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren, NASCAR, traveling, camping, animals, and going to the mountains and the beach.
Services will be announced at a later date. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent to Keystone Greyhounds Organization, 1406 Harcourt Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110; or Redfern Canines, 7540 Allentown Blvd., Unit 3, Harrisburg, PA 17112 in Jean’s memory.