- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Jean M. Moyer 73, Warner Lambert employee, enjoyed traveling and camping
Jean M. Moyer, 73, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly at her home Thursday, Feb. 7, 2013.
Born in Minersville, she was the daughter of the late Joseph and Helen Bobinas Murphy. She was the wife of James H. Moyer, and they would have celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary on June 23.
Surviving in addition to her husband are three daughters: Lori A. (late Donald) Biechler and Debra J. (Shawn) Weitzel, both of Lititz; Susan A. Moyer, Colorado Springs, Colo.; four grandchildren: James O. Uveges, Amber Jean Uveges, J.P. Weitzel, Justin Weitzel; one great-granddaughter: Lynae; her twin sister: Joan M. Murphy, Lititz; and a grand service dog: Skye.
Jean worked at the former Warner Lambert (now Johnson & Johnson) in Lititz as a machine cleaner. She enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren, NASCAR, traveling, camping, animals, and going to the mountains and the beach.
Services will be announced at a later date. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent to Keystone Greyhounds Organization, 1406 Harcourt Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110; or Redfern Canines, 7540 Allentown Blvd., Unit 3, Harrisburg, PA 17112 in Jean’s memory.