- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Jean M. Miller 87, Luther Acres resident, homemaker
Jean M. Miller, 87, of Lititz, died Monday, Jan. 21, 2013 at Luther Acres.
She was born Sept. 20, 1925 in Lancaster. Jean was the daughter of the late William C. Sr. and Edith G. (Becker) Ruhl, and was the widow of Harold A. Miller, who died in October 2008.
Jean was a homemaker, a member of the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd and enjoyed crocheting, playing pinochle and bingo.
She is survived by her sons: Barry E., married to Debra Miller of Lititz; Dale H., married to Janice Miller of Columbia; and her daughter: Denise M., married to James L. Templeton of Lititz. Jean will also be lovingly missed by her eight grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother: William C. Ruhl, Jr.
Funeral services were held Jan. 25 at Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd with Pastor Mark L. Russell officiating. Burial was in the Riverview Burial Park.
The family requests that, in lieu of flowers, contributions in Jean’s memory be made to Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd, 750 Greenfield Road, Lancaster, PA 17601.
Online condolences can be made at youngfuneralhome.com.