- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Jean M. Miller 87, Luther Acres resident, homemaker
Jean M. Miller, 87, of Lititz, died Monday, Jan. 21, 2013 at Luther Acres.
She was born Sept. 20, 1925 in Lancaster. Jean was the daughter of the late William C. Sr. and Edith G. (Becker) Ruhl, and was the widow of Harold A. Miller, who died in October 2008.
Jean was a homemaker, a member of the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd and enjoyed crocheting, playing pinochle and bingo.
She is survived by her sons: Barry E., married to Debra Miller of Lititz; Dale H., married to Janice Miller of Columbia; and her daughter: Denise M., married to James L. Templeton of Lititz. Jean will also be lovingly missed by her eight grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother: William C. Ruhl, Jr.
Funeral services were held Jan. 25 at Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd with Pastor Mark L. Russell officiating. Burial was in the Riverview Burial Park.
The family requests that, in lieu of flowers, contributions in Jean’s memory be made to Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd, 750 Greenfield Road, Lancaster, PA 17601.
Online condolences can be made at youngfuneralhome.com.