- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Jean E. Miller, 91, worked for Hamilton Watch and Datcon, enjoyed gardening, sewing
Jean E. Miller, 91, formerly of Manheim, passed away Sunday, August 3, 2014 at Brethren Village.
Born in Bausman, she was the daughter of the late William Andrew and Elizabeth Wenger Glick. She was the wife of the late Robert P. Miller who died in 1999.
In her earlier years, Jean worked for Hamilton Watch and Datcon, Lancaster. She loved to spend time with her family and enjoyed sewing and gardening.
Surviving is a son: Geoffrey R., husband of Sue Miller of Manheim; a daughter: Barbara J., wife of George Hall of Strasburg; five grandchildren: Janna, Sarah, John, Matthew, Scott; and six great- grandchildren.
Services are private and at the convenience of the family. Interment in Kreider’s Brethren Cemetery, Penn Township.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, was entrusted with the arrangements.