- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Jean E. Miller, 91, worked for Hamilton Watch and Datcon, enjoyed gardening, sewing
Jean E. Miller, 91, formerly of Manheim, passed away Sunday, August 3, 2014 at Brethren Village.
Born in Bausman, she was the daughter of the late William Andrew and Elizabeth Wenger Glick. She was the wife of the late Robert P. Miller who died in 1999.
In her earlier years, Jean worked for Hamilton Watch and Datcon, Lancaster. She loved to spend time with her family and enjoyed sewing and gardening.
Surviving is a son: Geoffrey R., husband of Sue Miller of Manheim; a daughter: Barbara J., wife of George Hall of Strasburg; five grandchildren: Janna, Sarah, John, Matthew, Scott; and six great- grandchildren.
Services are private and at the convenience of the family. Interment in Kreider’s Brethren Cemetery, Penn Township.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, was entrusted with the arrangements.