- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Dutchland Rollers open season March 18
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
Jean E. Miller, 91, worked for Hamilton Watch and Datcon, enjoyed gardening, sewing
Jean E. Miller, 91, formerly of Manheim, passed away Sunday, August 3, 2014 at Brethren Village.
Born in Bausman, she was the daughter of the late William Andrew and Elizabeth Wenger Glick. She was the wife of the late Robert P. Miller who died in 1999.
In her earlier years, Jean worked for Hamilton Watch and Datcon, Lancaster. She loved to spend time with her family and enjoyed sewing and gardening.
Surviving is a son: Geoffrey R., husband of Sue Miller of Manheim; a daughter: Barbara J., wife of George Hall of Strasburg; five grandchildren: Janna, Sarah, John, Matthew, Scott; and six great- grandchildren.
Services are private and at the convenience of the family. Interment in Kreider’s Brethren Cemetery, Penn Township.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, was entrusted with the arrangements.