- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Jean E. Miller, 91, worked for Hamilton Watch and Datcon, enjoyed gardening, sewing
Jean E. Miller, 91, formerly of Manheim, passed away Sunday, August 3, 2014 at Brethren Village.
Born in Bausman, she was the daughter of the late William Andrew and Elizabeth Wenger Glick. She was the wife of the late Robert P. Miller who died in 1999.
In her earlier years, Jean worked for Hamilton Watch and Datcon, Lancaster. She loved to spend time with her family and enjoyed sewing and gardening.
Surviving is a son: Geoffrey R., husband of Sue Miller of Manheim; a daughter: Barbara J., wife of George Hall of Strasburg; five grandchildren: Janna, Sarah, John, Matthew, Scott; and six great- grandchildren.
Services are private and at the convenience of the family. Interment in Kreider’s Brethren Cemetery, Penn Township.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit BuchFuneral.com. Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, was entrusted with the arrangements.