- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Jason P. Davis34, Durex project manager, Manheim Central grad
Jason Patrick Davis, 34, of Manheim, died unexpectedly at home Sunday, Jan. 22, 2012.
Born in Reading, he was the son of Robin A. Fick Lovell, of Manheim, and Thomas V., husband of Debbie Davis, of Saint Peters. He was the husband of Amy N. Bevan Davis and they celebrated their third wedding anniversary in July of last year.
Jason worked as a project manager/estimator at Durex Coverings Inc., Brownstown. He graduated from Manheim Central High School in 1995 and Millersville University in 1999 with a bachelor of science in graphic design. His interests included drawing, golfing, softball and he loved to spend time with his family.
Surviving in addition to his wife and parents are a son: Aiden Bradley Davis, at home; four brothers: Tommy Davis, of Lititz; Korey Davis, of East Petersburg; Dan Patton and David Patton, both of Manheim; a sister: Devan Davis, of Chester Springs; stepsister: Nicole Edgerton, of Temple; maternal grandmother: Elizabeth Fick, and paternal grandmother: Ruth Davis, both of Douglasville; and a nephew: Logan Davis.
He was preceded in death by maternal grandfather: Lester Fick Sr.; and paternal grandfather: James Davis.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend his funeral service at the Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, on Jan. 26 at 6 p.m. with Pastor Corby Burkholder officiating. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Jason’s memory to Union Community Bank, 701 Lancaster Road, Manheim, PA 17545 (make checks payable to: Aiden Davis) to benefit his son, Aiden. To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.