- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Janice D. Krull
97, Sunday school teacher,
Red Cross and St. Vincent volunteer
Janice D. Krull, 97, of Lititz, went to be with the Lord Wednesday, July 17, 2013.
Janice was a resident of United Zion Retirement Community. She was born July 10, 1916 in Whitinsville, Mass., and was the daughter of James and Anna Glashower Krull.
Janice graduated from Northbridge High School and Becker Junior College, and was employed by Wyman Gordon in Grafton for 26 years, retiring in 1981.
She taught Sunday school at the Pleasant Street Christian Reformed Church for 27 years and was a volunteer for the Red Cross, Northbridge Association of Churches Food Pantry and a longtime volunteer for the St. Vincent Hospital of Worcester Wee Knitters program. Her exquisite needlework was donated to many Whitinsville Christian School fundraising events.
Janice is survived by her sister-in-law: Betty A. Krull of Lititz; her nieces: Cheryl Marsden of Lititz; Patricia Spaak of Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Janette Bombardier of Colchester, Vt.; and her nephew: James Krull of Boynton Beach, Fla.
She was predeceased by her brother, Maynard J. Krull, in 1994.
Funeral services will be held July 26 at noon at Buma Funeral Home in Whitinsville, Mass. Internment will be in Pine Grove Cemetery, Whitinsville.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Whitinsville Christian School, 279 Linwood Ave., Whitinsville, MA 01588; or United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hill Pike, Lititz, PA 17543.