- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Janette L. Kenepp
81, Brethren Village resident and
volunteer, active church member
Janette L. Kenepp, 81, of Brethren Village, died Sunday, July 21, 2013.
She was the wife of the late Rev. Harold Kenepp who died Nov. 3, 2008.
Janette was born in Mayberry, Md. on Jan. 29, 1932, a daughter of the late Pauline J. (Keefer) and Frank Felix Wagner.
She was a member of Lititz Church of the Brethren.
She was active in church activities throughout her life, assisting her husband as a minister’s wife. Janette was an active volunteer at Brethren Village and participated in many activities.
Survivors include her sister: Naomi Juratovac of Arizona; brothers: Frank Wagner of Westminster, Md. and Benjamin Wagner of North Carolina.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Naomi Yelton.
Memorial Service was held July 27 in the Chapel at Brethren Village, Lancaster.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to The Benevolent Fund at either Lititz Church of the Brethren or Brethren Village.