- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Janette L. Kenepp
81, Brethren Village resident and
volunteer, active church member
Janette L. Kenepp, 81, of Brethren Village, died Sunday, July 21, 2013.
She was the wife of the late Rev. Harold Kenepp who died Nov. 3, 2008.
Janette was born in Mayberry, Md. on Jan. 29, 1932, a daughter of the late Pauline J. (Keefer) and Frank Felix Wagner.
She was a member of Lititz Church of the Brethren.
She was active in church activities throughout her life, assisting her husband as a minister’s wife. Janette was an active volunteer at Brethren Village and participated in many activities.
Survivors include her sister: Naomi Juratovac of Arizona; brothers: Frank Wagner of Westminster, Md. and Benjamin Wagner of North Carolina.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Naomi Yelton.
Memorial Service was held July 27 in the Chapel at Brethren Village, Lancaster.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to The Benevolent Fund at either Lititz Church of the Brethren or Brethren Village.