- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Janette L. Kenepp
81, Brethren Village resident and
volunteer, active church member
Janette L. Kenepp, 81, of Brethren Village, died Sunday, July 21, 2013.
She was the wife of the late Rev. Harold Kenepp who died Nov. 3, 2008.
Janette was born in Mayberry, Md. on Jan. 29, 1932, a daughter of the late Pauline J. (Keefer) and Frank Felix Wagner.
She was a member of Lititz Church of the Brethren.
She was active in church activities throughout her life, assisting her husband as a minister’s wife. Janette was an active volunteer at Brethren Village and participated in many activities.
Survivors include her sister: Naomi Juratovac of Arizona; brothers: Frank Wagner of Westminster, Md. and Benjamin Wagner of North Carolina.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Naomi Yelton.
Memorial Service was held July 27 in the Chapel at Brethren Village, Lancaster.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to The Benevolent Fund at either Lititz Church of the Brethren or Brethren Village.