- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Janet L. Morrison78, Wilhold employee, active grandma
Janet Louise Morrison, 78, of Lititz, formerly of Sunbury, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2011.
She was the loving wife of James Stewart Morrison Sr. and the late Donald Marks Jr. She was the daughter of the late Walter and Eleanor Campfield.
In her younger years, Janet was employed by Wilhold Manufacturing of Sunbury. A member of Grace Lutheran Church, Northumberland, Janet enjoyed reading and spending time with the family, especially the grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Surviving in addition to her husband are four children: Donald (Anne) Marks Jr.; and Steven (Jackie) Marks, both of Sunbury; Kevin Marks, of Northumberland; and Debbie (Charlie) Himelright, of Lititz; two stepsons: Jim (Cindy) Morrison, of Treverton, and Thomas Morrison, of Westminster, Md.; 10 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a brother: Ronald (Carol) Campfield, of Allentown; a sister: MaryAnn (Edward) Boynce, of Georgia; and numerous nieces and nephews.
At her request, there will be no viewing or services and interment will be at the convenience of her family.
Boyer Funeral Home Ltd., Elizabethtown, handled the arrangements. For more information, visit lifecelebration.com.