- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Janet L. Morrison78, Wilhold employee, active grandma
Janet Louise Morrison, 78, of Lititz, formerly of Sunbury, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2011.
She was the loving wife of James Stewart Morrison Sr. and the late Donald Marks Jr. She was the daughter of the late Walter and Eleanor Campfield.
In her younger years, Janet was employed by Wilhold Manufacturing of Sunbury. A member of Grace Lutheran Church, Northumberland, Janet enjoyed reading and spending time with the family, especially the grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Surviving in addition to her husband are four children: Donald (Anne) Marks Jr.; and Steven (Jackie) Marks, both of Sunbury; Kevin Marks, of Northumberland; and Debbie (Charlie) Himelright, of Lititz; two stepsons: Jim (Cindy) Morrison, of Treverton, and Thomas Morrison, of Westminster, Md.; 10 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a brother: Ronald (Carol) Campfield, of Allentown; a sister: MaryAnn (Edward) Boynce, of Georgia; and numerous nieces and nephews.
At her request, there will be no viewing or services and interment will be at the convenience of her family.
Boyer Funeral Home Ltd., Elizabethtown, handled the arrangements. For more information, visit lifecelebration.com.