- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Janet L. Morrison78, Wilhold employee, active grandma
Janet Louise Morrison, 78, of Lititz, formerly of Sunbury, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2011.
She was the loving wife of James Stewart Morrison Sr. and the late Donald Marks Jr. She was the daughter of the late Walter and Eleanor Campfield.
In her younger years, Janet was employed by Wilhold Manufacturing of Sunbury. A member of Grace Lutheran Church, Northumberland, Janet enjoyed reading and spending time with the family, especially the grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Surviving in addition to her husband are four children: Donald (Anne) Marks Jr.; and Steven (Jackie) Marks, both of Sunbury; Kevin Marks, of Northumberland; and Debbie (Charlie) Himelright, of Lititz; two stepsons: Jim (Cindy) Morrison, of Treverton, and Thomas Morrison, of Westminster, Md.; 10 grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; a brother: Ronald (Carol) Campfield, of Allentown; a sister: MaryAnn (Edward) Boynce, of Georgia; and numerous nieces and nephews.
At her request, there will be no viewing or services and interment will be at the convenience of her family.
Boyer Funeral Home Ltd., Elizabethtown, handled the arrangements. For more information, visit lifecelebration.com.