- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Janet A. Dull93, Wilbur Chocolate employee, St. Paul member
Janet A. Dull, 93, of Lancaster, passed away Friday, June 29, 2012 at Lancashire Hall.
Born in Paradise, she was the daughter of the late John B. and Carrie Rynier Downs, and the wife of the late Clarence R. Dull.
Formerly of Lititz, she was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lititz. She was employed for many years at RCA in Lancaster and later worked for Wilbur Chocolate in the candy outlet. She enjoyed playing bingo and sitting on her front porch.
She is survived by her daughter: Patricia A., wife of Larry Murr, of El Paso, Texas; son: Barry L., husband of Mary Ann Dull, of Lititz; three grandchildren; and two great- granddaughters.
Burial will be at the convenience of the family.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125; or to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.