- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Janet A. Dull93, Wilbur Chocolate employee, St. Paul member
Janet A. Dull, 93, of Lancaster, passed away Friday, June 29, 2012 at Lancashire Hall.
Born in Paradise, she was the daughter of the late John B. and Carrie Rynier Downs, and the wife of the late Clarence R. Dull.
Formerly of Lititz, she was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lititz. She was employed for many years at RCA in Lancaster and later worked for Wilbur Chocolate in the candy outlet. She enjoyed playing bingo and sitting on her front porch.
She is survived by her daughter: Patricia A., wife of Larry Murr, of El Paso, Texas; son: Barry L., husband of Mary Ann Dull, of Lititz; three grandchildren; and two great- granddaughters.
Burial will be at the convenience of the family.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125; or to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.