- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Janet A. Dull93, Wilbur Chocolate employee, St. Paul member
Janet A. Dull, 93, of Lancaster, passed away Friday, June 29, 2012 at Lancashire Hall.
Born in Paradise, she was the daughter of the late John B. and Carrie Rynier Downs, and the wife of the late Clarence R. Dull.
Formerly of Lititz, she was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lititz. She was employed for many years at RCA in Lancaster and later worked for Wilbur Chocolate in the candy outlet. She enjoyed playing bingo and sitting on her front porch.
She is survived by her daughter: Patricia A., wife of Larry Murr, of El Paso, Texas; son: Barry L., husband of Mary Ann Dull, of Lititz; three grandchildren; and two great- granddaughters.
Burial will be at the convenience of the family.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125; or to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.