- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Janet A. Dull93, Wilbur Chocolate employee, St. Paul member
Janet A. Dull, 93, of Lancaster, passed away Friday, June 29, 2012 at Lancashire Hall.
Born in Paradise, she was the daughter of the late John B. and Carrie Rynier Downs, and the wife of the late Clarence R. Dull.
Formerly of Lititz, she was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lititz. She was employed for many years at RCA in Lancaster and later worked for Wilbur Chocolate in the candy outlet. She enjoyed playing bingo and sitting on her front porch.
She is survived by her daughter: Patricia A., wife of Larry Murr, of El Paso, Texas; son: Barry L., husband of Mary Ann Dull, of Lititz; three grandchildren; and two great- granddaughters.
Burial will be at the convenience of the family.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125; or to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.