- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Jane F. Ehemann
Jane F. Ehemann, 105, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, March 2, 2014 at Moravian Manor.
Born in Parkesburg, she was the daughter of the late George and Jane (Eachus) Finegan. Jane was the wife of the late William H. Ehemann who died in 1969.
Jane attended Lancaster Business College and worked in the advertising department at Watt & Shand. She was a Red Cross volunteer for 50 years at the Lancaster Regional Medical Center. She was also a member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
Jane is survived by her nieces and nephews.
Services were held March 7 at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Lancaster, with Rev. Leo Goodman as Celebrant. Interment will be private at Conestoga Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Jane’s memory to Moravian Manor, 300 W. Lemon Street, Lititz, PA 17543 or to St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
Online condolences may be offered at snyderfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.