- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Jane F. Ehemann
Jane F. Ehemann, 105, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, March 2, 2014 at Moravian Manor.
Born in Parkesburg, she was the daughter of the late George and Jane (Eachus) Finegan. Jane was the wife of the late William H. Ehemann who died in 1969.
Jane attended Lancaster Business College and worked in the advertising department at Watt & Shand. She was a Red Cross volunteer for 50 years at the Lancaster Regional Medical Center. She was also a member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
Jane is survived by her nieces and nephews.
Services were held March 7 at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Lancaster, with Rev. Leo Goodman as Celebrant. Interment will be private at Conestoga Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Jane’s memory to Moravian Manor, 300 W. Lemon Street, Lititz, PA 17543 or to St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
Online condolences may be offered at snyderfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.