- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Jane F. Ehemann
Jane F. Ehemann, 105, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, March 2, 2014 at Moravian Manor.
Born in Parkesburg, she was the daughter of the late George and Jane (Eachus) Finegan. Jane was the wife of the late William H. Ehemann who died in 1969.
Jane attended Lancaster Business College and worked in the advertising department at Watt & Shand. She was a Red Cross volunteer for 50 years at the Lancaster Regional Medical Center. She was also a member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
Jane is survived by her nieces and nephews.
Services were held March 7 at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, Lancaster, with Rev. Leo Goodman as Celebrant. Interment will be private at Conestoga Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Jane’s memory to Moravian Manor, 300 W. Lemon Street, Lititz, PA 17543 or to St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
Online condolences may be offered at snyderfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.