- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Jane E. Yost 88, Brickerville UL member, enjoyed gardening
Jane E. Yost, 88, of Brickerville, passed away Monday, July 30, 2012 at St. Anne’s Retirement Community, Columbia.
Born in Oil City, she was the daughter of the late Lloyd and Laura Kulling Hill and was married for 63 years to Edward C. Yost who died in May 2012.
Jane was a member of Brickerville United Lutheran (UL) Church. She enjoyed sewing, gardening and photography.
She is survived by her daughters: Beverly, wife of David Andreychek, of Shrewsbury; Linda, wife of Joseph Simpson, of Pittsburgh; Sandi Yost, of Lititz; four grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a sister: Ardelle Fields, of Lawrenceville, Ga.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Lloyd Hill.
Funeral services were held on Aug. 4 at Brickerville UL Church, Lititz. Burial took place in Emanuel Lutheran Cemetery, Brickerville.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.