- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Jane E. Yost 88, Brickerville UL member, enjoyed gardening
Jane E. Yost, 88, of Brickerville, passed away Monday, July 30, 2012 at St. Anne’s Retirement Community, Columbia.
Born in Oil City, she was the daughter of the late Lloyd and Laura Kulling Hill and was married for 63 years to Edward C. Yost who died in May 2012.
Jane was a member of Brickerville United Lutheran (UL) Church. She enjoyed sewing, gardening and photography.
She is survived by her daughters: Beverly, wife of David Andreychek, of Shrewsbury; Linda, wife of Joseph Simpson, of Pittsburgh; Sandi Yost, of Lititz; four grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a sister: Ardelle Fields, of Lawrenceville, Ga.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Lloyd Hill.
Funeral services were held on Aug. 4 at Brickerville UL Church, Lititz. Burial took place in Emanuel Lutheran Cemetery, Brickerville.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.