- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Jane E. Yost 88, Brickerville UL member, enjoyed gardening
Jane E. Yost, 88, of Brickerville, passed away Monday, July 30, 2012 at St. Anne’s Retirement Community, Columbia.
Born in Oil City, she was the daughter of the late Lloyd and Laura Kulling Hill and was married for 63 years to Edward C. Yost who died in May 2012.
Jane was a member of Brickerville United Lutheran (UL) Church. She enjoyed sewing, gardening and photography.
She is survived by her daughters: Beverly, wife of David Andreychek, of Shrewsbury; Linda, wife of Joseph Simpson, of Pittsburgh; Sandi Yost, of Lititz; four grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and a sister: Ardelle Fields, of Lawrenceville, Ga.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Lloyd Hill.
Funeral services were held on Aug. 4 at Brickerville UL Church, Lititz. Burial took place in Emanuel Lutheran Cemetery, Brickerville.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.