- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Jane E. Neill
94, Luther Acres resident,
Jane E. Neill, 94, of Luther Acres, Lititz, formerly of Lancaster where she lived for 88 years, passed away Saturday, June 1, 2013. She was the wife of the late Lloyd S. Neill, and the daughter of the late Ray C. and Estella Ganse Ingram. Jane was a lifetime member of Grace Lutheran Church, Lancaster, where she was still active in the Deborah-Elizabeth Circle. She enjoyed fishing and eating crabs at Pat and Smitty’s every summer. Jane loved spending time with her family. She was their rock.
Jane is survived by a daughter: Sandy Baker of Columbia; a son: Dave, husband of Janice Neill of Lititz; five grandchildren: Lynne, Cathi, Craig, Jessica and David; five great-grandchildren; and six great-great-grandchildren. She is also survived by a sister: Mildred Hollinger of Columbia; and a sister-in-law: Thelma Ingram of Lancaster; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by a brother: Herb Ingram; a sister: Helen Miller; a daughter: Marlene Kepner Lefever; and her great-grandson: Andrew Steffy.
A funeral service for Jane was held June 4 at Grace Lutheran Church, Lancaster with Pastor Stephen P. Verkouw officiating. Interment was in Conestoga Memorial Park,
Contributions in Jane’s memory may be made to Grace Lutheran Church, 517 North Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603 or Luthercare, 600 East Main Street, Lititz, PA 17543.