- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Jane B. Russell75, Moravian Manor resident
Jane B. Russell, 75, of East Petersburg, died Thursday afternoon, Feb. 16, 2012, at Moravian Manor in Lititz.
She was the daughter of the late Michael and Ruth Fitz Urda, of Apalachin, N.Y.
For more than 30 years, Jane and her husband Robert operated Roto-Rooter of Lancaster.
Jane is survived by her husband: Robert of East Petersburg; her son: Craig, husband of April, of Port Crane, N.Y.; her son: Richard, of Lancaster; her grandson: Ryan, of Lancaster; and by her sister: Barbara, wife of John Gibson, of Apalachin, N.Y.
A memorial service will be held on Feb. 24 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz. Interment will take place in East Petersburg Mennonite Cemetery at 2:30 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please make contributions in Jane’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, 685 Good Drive, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 hospiceoflancaster.org.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.