- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Jane B. Russell75, Moravian Manor resident
Jane B. Russell, 75, of East Petersburg, died Thursday afternoon, Feb. 16, 2012, at Moravian Manor in Lititz.
She was the daughter of the late Michael and Ruth Fitz Urda, of Apalachin, N.Y.
For more than 30 years, Jane and her husband Robert operated Roto-Rooter of Lancaster.
Jane is survived by her husband: Robert of East Petersburg; her son: Craig, husband of April, of Port Crane, N.Y.; her son: Richard, of Lancaster; her grandson: Ryan, of Lancaster; and by her sister: Barbara, wife of John Gibson, of Apalachin, N.Y.
A memorial service will be held on Feb. 24 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz. Interment will take place in East Petersburg Mennonite Cemetery at 2:30 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please make contributions in Jane’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, 685 Good Drive, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 hospiceoflancaster.org.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.