- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Jane B. Russell75, Moravian Manor resident
Jane B. Russell, 75, of East Petersburg, died Thursday afternoon, Feb. 16, 2012, at Moravian Manor in Lititz.
She was the daughter of the late Michael and Ruth Fitz Urda, of Apalachin, N.Y.
For more than 30 years, Jane and her husband Robert operated Roto-Rooter of Lancaster.
Jane is survived by her husband: Robert of East Petersburg; her son: Craig, husband of April, of Port Crane, N.Y.; her son: Richard, of Lancaster; her grandson: Ryan, of Lancaster; and by her sister: Barbara, wife of John Gibson, of Apalachin, N.Y.
A memorial service will be held on Feb. 24 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz. Interment will take place in East Petersburg Mennonite Cemetery at 2:30 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please make contributions in Jane’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, 685 Good Drive, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 hospiceoflancaster.org.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.