- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Jane B. Russell75, Moravian Manor resident
Jane B. Russell, 75, of East Petersburg, died Thursday afternoon, Feb. 16, 2012, at Moravian Manor in Lititz.
She was the daughter of the late Michael and Ruth Fitz Urda, of Apalachin, N.Y.
For more than 30 years, Jane and her husband Robert operated Roto-Rooter of Lancaster.
Jane is survived by her husband: Robert of East Petersburg; her son: Craig, husband of April, of Port Crane, N.Y.; her son: Richard, of Lancaster; her grandson: Ryan, of Lancaster; and by her sister: Barbara, wife of John Gibson, of Apalachin, N.Y.
A memorial service will be held on Feb. 24 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz. Interment will take place in East Petersburg Mennonite Cemetery at 2:30 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, please make contributions in Jane’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, 685 Good Drive, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 hospiceoflancaster.org.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.