- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Jane A. Feeser 77, Luther Acres resident, enjoying traveling and music
Jane A. Feeser, 77, a resident of Luther Acres, Lititz, passed away Thursday, July 19, 2012 at the Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Glasgow, Scotland, she was the daughter of the late John Wilson Gibson and Mabel (Harvie) Gibson. Jane was the wife of Warren H. Feeser Jr., with whom she celebrated 37 years of marriage.
Jane loved music, traveling and the ocean.
Surviving in addition to her husband, Warren, are two very close friends: Ken and Anna Bowlin and their family. Jane will be missed by many family members.
A graveside service was held on July 24 at the Middle Creek Church of the Brethren with Pastor Walter Cleckley officiating.
In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in Jane’s memory to the American Cancer Society, 314 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.