- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Jane A. Feeser 77, Luther Acres resident, enjoying traveling and music
Jane A. Feeser, 77, a resident of Luther Acres, Lititz, passed away Thursday, July 19, 2012 at the Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Glasgow, Scotland, she was the daughter of the late John Wilson Gibson and Mabel (Harvie) Gibson. Jane was the wife of Warren H. Feeser Jr., with whom she celebrated 37 years of marriage.
Jane loved music, traveling and the ocean.
Surviving in addition to her husband, Warren, are two very close friends: Ken and Anna Bowlin and their family. Jane will be missed by many family members.
A graveside service was held on July 24 at the Middle Creek Church of the Brethren with Pastor Walter Cleckley officiating.
In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in Jane’s memory to the American Cancer Society, 314 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.