- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Jane A. Eberly, exchange student host, homemaker
Jane A. Eberly of Denver, formerly of Gordonville, passed peacefully from this life to her next Thursday, June 13, 2013.
Born and raised on Cabbage Hill, she was the daughter of the late William P. and Marie A. Jacobs Wilson. She was a homemaker and the wife of James Leroy Eberly. They were married for 23 years.
She was a member of the Worship Center and was a choir member. She hosted Japanese exchange students. She enjoyed the beach, crocheting afghans and giving them away, baking angel food cake and cooking roast beef dinners.
Besides her husband, she is survived by daughters: Terrie A. Hartman of Lancaster; Kathy M. Kissinger of Altus, Okla.; a son: Barry J. Kissinger, husband of Henrietta A. of Lititz; stepdaughters: Donna Stoltzfoos, wife of Norman of Denver; Sharon Eberly of Leola; eight grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandchild and seven step-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a brother: Barry Wilson, and a step-daughter: Marian Eberly.
The funeral was held June 18, 2013 at the Worship Center in Lancaster.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603. Furman Home for Funerals, Leola.