- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Jane A. Eberly, exchange student host, homemaker
Jane A. Eberly of Denver, formerly of Gordonville, passed peacefully from this life to her next Thursday, June 13, 2013.
Born and raised on Cabbage Hill, she was the daughter of the late William P. and Marie A. Jacobs Wilson. She was a homemaker and the wife of James Leroy Eberly. They were married for 23 years.
She was a member of the Worship Center and was a choir member. She hosted Japanese exchange students. She enjoyed the beach, crocheting afghans and giving them away, baking angel food cake and cooking roast beef dinners.
Besides her husband, she is survived by daughters: Terrie A. Hartman of Lancaster; Kathy M. Kissinger of Altus, Okla.; a son: Barry J. Kissinger, husband of Henrietta A. of Lititz; stepdaughters: Donna Stoltzfoos, wife of Norman of Denver; Sharon Eberly of Leola; eight grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandchild and seven step-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a brother: Barry Wilson, and a step-daughter: Marian Eberly.
The funeral was held June 18, 2013 at the Worship Center in Lancaster.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603. Furman Home for Funerals, Leola.