- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Jane A. Eberly, exchange student host, homemaker
Jane A. Eberly of Denver, formerly of Gordonville, passed peacefully from this life to her next Thursday, June 13, 2013.
Born and raised on Cabbage Hill, she was the daughter of the late William P. and Marie A. Jacobs Wilson. She was a homemaker and the wife of James Leroy Eberly. They were married for 23 years.
She was a member of the Worship Center and was a choir member. She hosted Japanese exchange students. She enjoyed the beach, crocheting afghans and giving them away, baking angel food cake and cooking roast beef dinners.
Besides her husband, she is survived by daughters: Terrie A. Hartman of Lancaster; Kathy M. Kissinger of Altus, Okla.; a son: Barry J. Kissinger, husband of Henrietta A. of Lititz; stepdaughters: Donna Stoltzfoos, wife of Norman of Denver; Sharon Eberly of Leola; eight grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; one great-great grandchild and seven step-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a brother: Barry Wilson, and a step-daughter: Marian Eberly.
The funeral was held June 18, 2013 at the Worship Center in Lancaster.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603. Furman Home for Funerals, Leola.