- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
James S. Ingham70, business owner, loved Philly sports
James S. Ingham, 70, of Ephrata, passed away on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at his residence.
He was a member of Lancaster Evangelical Free Church in Lititz.
He was the husband of Karin A. Kwiatkowski Ingham, with whom he celebrated 23 years of marriage this past July 5. Born in Philadelphia, he was the son of the late George W. and Elsie Ogden Ingham.
Jim had been the co-owner of the RJ Knitting Company of Philadelphia with his brother for 30 years, until his retirement. He was a die-hard Phillies and Eagles fan. One of his greatest enjoyments was watching his grandsons play sports. He loved to spend time with his family.
In addition to his wife, Karin, he is survived by his children: James B., married to Mai Xong, of Ephrata; Brian, married to Tanya, of Philadelphia; Kyle M., of Adamstown; and Lisa Turner and Christopher Poole, both of Chesapeake, Va.; his 12 grandchildren; and one great-grandchild; his sister: Joan Pinder, of Maryland; and his three brothers: Bill, of Florida, and Robert and Richard, both of Philadelphia.
Jim’s funeral service was held on June 23 at the Lancaster Evangelical Free Church, Lititz. Interment followed in Witness Park Cemetery, also in Lititz. In lieu of flowers, make contributions in Jim’s memory to Lancaster Evangelical Free Church, 419 Pierson Road, Lititz.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.