- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
James Harlan II 40, locksmith, sang in Praise Band
James E. Harlan II
James E. Harlan II, 40, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2011.
He was born in Ephrata to James Harlan of Denver and Priscilla (Gates) Harlan of Lititz.
James was a member of Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, where he sang in the Praise Band. He loved working on cars and was a locksmith for A-1 Locksmith of Ephrata.
In addition to his parents, James is survived by his son: Bowdie James Harlan, of Ephrata; sister: Dore-Ann, wife of Craig Weaver, of Ephrata; and brother: Matthew C., husband of Catrina (Spangler) Harlan.
A memorial service was held on Aug. 16 at the Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, with Rev. Dr. B. W. Hambrick officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in James’s memory may be made to the Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, 110 Durlach Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.