- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
James Harlan II 40, locksmith, sang in Praise Band
James E. Harlan II
James E. Harlan II, 40, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2011.
He was born in Ephrata to James Harlan of Denver and Priscilla (Gates) Harlan of Lititz.
James was a member of Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, where he sang in the Praise Band. He loved working on cars and was a locksmith for A-1 Locksmith of Ephrata.
In addition to his parents, James is survived by his son: Bowdie James Harlan, of Ephrata; sister: Dore-Ann, wife of Craig Weaver, of Ephrata; and brother: Matthew C., husband of Catrina (Spangler) Harlan.
A memorial service was held on Aug. 16 at the Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, with Rev. Dr. B. W. Hambrick officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in James’s memory may be made to the Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, 110 Durlach Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.