- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
James Harlan II 40, locksmith, sang in Praise Band
James E. Harlan II
James E. Harlan II, 40, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 9, 2011.
He was born in Ephrata to James Harlan of Denver and Priscilla (Gates) Harlan of Lititz.
James was a member of Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, where he sang in the Praise Band. He loved working on cars and was a locksmith for A-1 Locksmith of Ephrata.
In addition to his parents, James is survived by his son: Bowdie James Harlan, of Ephrata; sister: Dore-Ann, wife of Craig Weaver, of Ephrata; and brother: Matthew C., husband of Catrina (Spangler) Harlan.
A memorial service was held on Aug. 16 at the Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, with Rev. Dr. B. W. Hambrick officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in James’s memory may be made to the Ephrata Church of the Nazarene, 110 Durlach Rd., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.