- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
James E. Watts Sr.
83, Luther Acres resident,
Raymark Industries retiree
James E. "Jim" Watts Sr., 83, of Luther Acres, Lititz and formerly of Manheim passed away Sunday, April 7, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care, Lancaster.
Born in East Donegal Township, he was the son of the late Charles and Grace Eshelman Watts. He was the loving husband of the late Betty L. Adams Watts who died in 2007. Jim retired as a machine operator at the former Raymark Industries, Manheim. He was a member of Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, Manheim.
Surviving are three children: Cindy A., wife of Lloyd Leed of Landisville; James E. Jr., husband of Star Wilson Watts of Manheim; and Connie L., wife of Tom Hershey of Manheim; four grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and a sister: Erma Nolan of Indiana. Jim is also survived by his companion, Doris Wright of Lititz. He was preceded in death by three brothers: Ralph, Clyde "Bud" and John Watts.
Relatives and friends attended his funeral service at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim April 11. Interment was in Manheim Fairview Cemetery, Penn Township.
Please omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Jim’s memory to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 or Luthercare Caring Fund, 600 East Main Street, Lititz, PA 17543.