- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
James E. Watts Sr.
83, Luther Acres resident,
Raymark Industries retiree
James E. "Jim" Watts Sr., 83, of Luther Acres, Lititz and formerly of Manheim passed away Sunday, April 7, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care, Lancaster.
Born in East Donegal Township, he was the son of the late Charles and Grace Eshelman Watts. He was the loving husband of the late Betty L. Adams Watts who died in 2007. Jim retired as a machine operator at the former Raymark Industries, Manheim. He was a member of Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church, Manheim.
Surviving are three children: Cindy A., wife of Lloyd Leed of Landisville; James E. Jr., husband of Star Wilson Watts of Manheim; and Connie L., wife of Tom Hershey of Manheim; four grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and a sister: Erma Nolan of Indiana. Jim is also survived by his companion, Doris Wright of Lititz. He was preceded in death by three brothers: Ralph, Clyde "Bud" and John Watts.
Relatives and friends attended his funeral service at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim April 11. Interment was in Manheim Fairview Cemetery, Penn Township.
Please omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Jim’s memory to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 or Luthercare Caring Fund, 600 East Main Street, Lititz, PA 17543.