- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
James A. Winters Jr.53, former Manheim resident
James A. Winters Jr., 53, of Windsor, and formerly of Manheim, died peacefully Friday, Feb. 10, 2012 at his home.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of James A. Winters Sr. and the late Linda R. Bender Winters.
Surviving in addition to his father are four sons: Allen, Brad and Scott Winters, all of Lancaster; and Nevin Landis, of Dauphin; a daughter: Samantha Winters, of York; many grandchildren; two brothers: David and Gregory; and six sisters: Faye, Jeanette, Deborah, Susan, Mary Jane and Carol.
A memorial service will be held on Feb. 16 at the Manheim Brethren in Christ Church, 54 N. Penryn Road, Manheim, at 7 p.m.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.