- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
James A. Winters Jr.53, former Manheim resident
James A. Winters Jr., 53, of Windsor, and formerly of Manheim, died peacefully Friday, Feb. 10, 2012 at his home.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of James A. Winters Sr. and the late Linda R. Bender Winters.
Surviving in addition to his father are four sons: Allen, Brad and Scott Winters, all of Lancaster; and Nevin Landis, of Dauphin; a daughter: Samantha Winters, of York; many grandchildren; two brothers: David and Gregory; and six sisters: Faye, Jeanette, Deborah, Susan, Mary Jane and Carol.
A memorial service will be held on Feb. 16 at the Manheim Brethren in Christ Church, 54 N. Penryn Road, Manheim, at 7 p.m.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.