- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
James A. Winters Jr.53, former Manheim resident
James A. Winters Jr., 53, of Windsor, and formerly of Manheim, died peacefully Friday, Feb. 10, 2012 at his home.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of James A. Winters Sr. and the late Linda R. Bender Winters.
Surviving in addition to his father are four sons: Allen, Brad and Scott Winters, all of Lancaster; and Nevin Landis, of Dauphin; a daughter: Samantha Winters, of York; many grandchildren; two brothers: David and Gregory; and six sisters: Faye, Jeanette, Deborah, Susan, Mary Jane and Carol.
A memorial service will be held on Feb. 16 at the Manheim Brethren in Christ Church, 54 N. Penryn Road, Manheim, at 7 p.m.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.