- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
James A. Winters Jr.53, former Manheim resident
James A. Winters Jr., 53, of Windsor, and formerly of Manheim, died peacefully Friday, Feb. 10, 2012 at his home.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of James A. Winters Sr. and the late Linda R. Bender Winters.
Surviving in addition to his father are four sons: Allen, Brad and Scott Winters, all of Lancaster; and Nevin Landis, of Dauphin; a daughter: Samantha Winters, of York; many grandchildren; two brothers: David and Gregory; and six sisters: Faye, Jeanette, Deborah, Susan, Mary Jane and Carol.
A memorial service will be held on Feb. 16 at the Manheim Brethren in Christ Church, 54 N. Penryn Road, Manheim, at 7 p.m.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.