- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
James A. Winters Jr.53, former Manheim resident
James A. Winters Jr., 53, of Windsor, and formerly of Manheim, died peacefully Friday, Feb. 10, 2012 at his home.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of James A. Winters Sr. and the late Linda R. Bender Winters.
Surviving in addition to his father are four sons: Allen, Brad and Scott Winters, all of Lancaster; and Nevin Landis, of Dauphin; a daughter: Samantha Winters, of York; many grandchildren; two brothers: David and Gregory; and six sisters: Faye, Jeanette, Deborah, Susan, Mary Jane and Carol.
A memorial service will be held on Feb. 16 at the Manheim Brethren in Christ Church, 54 N. Penryn Road, Manheim, at 7 p.m.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.