- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
James A. Duty, Jr.
61, locksmith, enjoyed golf
James "Jim" A. Duty, Jr., 61, of Lititz, died Monday, July 15, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy, after a lengthy illness.
Jim was a self-employed locksmith for many years.
Born Dec. 11, 1951 in Lancaster, he was the son of the late James A. and Ellen M. (McComsey), Duty, Sr.
He was an avid sports fan and followed the Green Bay Packers, L.A. Dodgers and the L.A. Lakers. He also enjoyed golf.
Surviving are four children: Susan L., married to Theodore R. Fearnbaugh, of Mechanicsburg; James A. Duty, III, fiancÃ©e of Vanessa Andes; Zachary J. Duty, all of Ephrata; and Chelsea R., married to Christopher Reinford, of Palmyra; two grandchildren: Meagan Kinneer and Emma Grace Duty; and five siblings. He was preceded in death by two siblings.
Jim’s celebration of life service will be held at Mohler Church of the Brethren, 21 E. Mohler Church Road, Ephrata, July 20 at noon. Interment will be private.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial remembrances can be made to Hospice & Community Care.