- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
James A. Duty, Jr.
61, locksmith, enjoyed golf
James "Jim" A. Duty, Jr., 61, of Lititz, died Monday, July 15, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy, after a lengthy illness.
Jim was a self-employed locksmith for many years.
Born Dec. 11, 1951 in Lancaster, he was the son of the late James A. and Ellen M. (McComsey), Duty, Sr.
He was an avid sports fan and followed the Green Bay Packers, L.A. Dodgers and the L.A. Lakers. He also enjoyed golf.
Surviving are four children: Susan L., married to Theodore R. Fearnbaugh, of Mechanicsburg; James A. Duty, III, fiancÃ©e of Vanessa Andes; Zachary J. Duty, all of Ephrata; and Chelsea R., married to Christopher Reinford, of Palmyra; two grandchildren: Meagan Kinneer and Emma Grace Duty; and five siblings. He was preceded in death by two siblings.
Jim’s celebration of life service will be held at Mohler Church of the Brethren, 21 E. Mohler Church Road, Ephrata, July 20 at noon. Interment will be private.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial remembrances can be made to Hospice & Community Care.