- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
James A. Duty, Jr.
61, locksmith, enjoyed golf
James "Jim" A. Duty, Jr., 61, of Lititz, died Monday, July 15, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy, after a lengthy illness.
Jim was a self-employed locksmith for many years.
Born Dec. 11, 1951 in Lancaster, he was the son of the late James A. and Ellen M. (McComsey), Duty, Sr.
He was an avid sports fan and followed the Green Bay Packers, L.A. Dodgers and the L.A. Lakers. He also enjoyed golf.
Surviving are four children: Susan L., married to Theodore R. Fearnbaugh, of Mechanicsburg; James A. Duty, III, fiancÃ©e of Vanessa Andes; Zachary J. Duty, all of Ephrata; and Chelsea R., married to Christopher Reinford, of Palmyra; two grandchildren: Meagan Kinneer and Emma Grace Duty; and five siblings. He was preceded in death by two siblings.
Jim’s celebration of life service will be held at Mohler Church of the Brethren, 21 E. Mohler Church Road, Ephrata, July 20 at noon. Interment will be private.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial remembrances can be made to Hospice & Community Care.