- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Jack R. Hevener
84, Wilbur retiree,
Jack R. Hevener, 84, of Lititz, passed away April 19 at Hospice and Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born in Durbin W. Va., he was the son of the late Robert and Lucy Gragg Hevener, and is married for 61 years to M. Elizabeth Eshelman Hevener of Lititz. He was a former member of the Lititz Church of the Brethren.
Jack worked at Wilbur Chocolate in the shipping department and machine shop prior to his retirement in 1994. He enjoyed hunting with his brothers and spending time with his grandchildren.
He is survived by a son: Barry D. Hevener and his companion, Lisa Friday of Lititz; grandchildren: Jessica, married to Matt Reinhart; and Benjamin Hevener; great grandsons: Samuel and Eric; and sisters: Nora Ginder, Lititz; and Genevieve Jealouse of Marysville, Wash. Jack was preceded in death by brothers: Rev. Ollie, Sterling, Bert, Robert, Donald, William, and a sister: Mabel Davidson.
Funeral Services were held at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, April 23. Burial was in Longenecker Brethren Cemetery, Lititz. Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice and Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125. To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.