- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Jack J. Yoder 86, WWII vet, lifelong member of VFW Post 1463, American Legion Post 56
Jack J. Yoder, 86, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 at Hospice & Community Care of Lancaster.
Born in Somerset, he was the son of the late Harry and Sue Dillon Yoder.
Jack served in the U.S. Army during World War II and was a lifelong member of VFW Post 1463 of Lititz and the American Legion Post 56 of Lititz. He was formerly employed at RCA.
Jack was the companion of Nancy Thompson of Lititz and is survived by his sons: Jack D., husband of Sharon Yoder, Lititz; Michael, Husband of Kathy Yoder, Washington, Maine; Jeffrey Yoder; daughter: Christine Rose, Columbia, 12 grandchildren; a brother: Donald Yoder and sister, Peg Stanczyk.
Burial will be at the convenience of the family.
Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA. To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.