- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Dutchland Rollers open season March 18
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
Jack J. Yoder 86, WWII vet, lifelong member of VFW Post 1463, American Legion Post 56
Jack J. Yoder, 86, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014 at Hospice & Community Care of Lancaster.
Born in Somerset, he was the son of the late Harry and Sue Dillon Yoder.
Jack served in the U.S. Army during World War II and was a lifelong member of VFW Post 1463 of Lititz and the American Legion Post 56 of Lititz. He was formerly employed at RCA.
Jack was the companion of Nancy Thompson of Lititz and is survived by his sons: Jack D., husband of Sharon Yoder, Lititz; Michael, Husband of Kathy Yoder, Washington, Maine; Jeffrey Yoder; daughter: Christine Rose, Columbia, 12 grandchildren; a brother: Donald Yoder and sister, Peg Stanczyk.
Burial will be at the convenience of the family.
Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA. To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.