- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
J. Clair Hoffer78, Hoffer’s Roofing Service employee
J. Clair Hoffer, 78, of Manheim, has fought a good fight, kept his faith and finished his course Friday morning, Dec. 30, 2011 at Rheems Nursing Center. He now has received his crown of righteousness.
Born in Manheim, he was the son of the late Amos H. and Grace Haldeman Hoffer. He was the husband of Naomi Sadie Seiders Hoffer for 55 years on Dec. 15, 2011.
Clair formerly attended The Worship Center in Leola. Prior to retiring, he was employed by Hoffer’s Roofing Service in Manheim for 48 years.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by two sons: Mervin and Melvin; four grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; three brothers; and two sisters.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Services are private. There will be no viewing.
The family requests that flowers please be omitted. If desired, contributions may be made to The Gathering Place, P.O. Box 1222, Lancaster, PA 17608-1222.
To express a condolence with the family, visit spencefuneralservices.com.