- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Isaac Shelly Ginder, 87, farmer, worked for Oregon Dairy, Word of Life member
Isaac Shelly Ginder, 87, of Lititz, passed away Monday, Aug. 4, 2014, at Hospice & Community Care, Mt. Joy.
Born in Mt. Joy, he was the son of the late Daniel and Lizzie (Shelly) Ginder and was the husband of the late Esther Pierce (Lehman) Ginder who passed away in 2010.
Isaac was a member of the Word of Life Mennonite Church, Lititz. He was a self employed farmer, and had worked at New Holland Planing Mill and also in the maintenance department at Oregon Dairy. He enjoyed woodworking and gardening.
He is survived by seven children: Edward, husband of Arlene (Shank) Ginder of Lititz, Janet, wife of Gerald Weaver of Ephrata, Jay, husband of Joanne (Musser) Ginder of Lititz, Linda, wife of Delmar Weaver of Lititz, Ray Ginder of Lititz, Mary, wife of Wade Gingerich of Lititz, Beverly, wife of Victor Hurst of Schaefferstown; 18 grandchildren; 21 great-grandchildren; and a brother: Jacob Ginder of Lititz.
In addition to his wife and parents; he was preceded in death by a brother: Benjamin Ginder.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family at the Faith Mennonite Fellowship Church.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Isaac’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.