- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Irene G. Litzenberger 92, Warner Lambert retiree, Coleman Memorial member
Irene G. Litzenberger, 92, of Lititz, passed away Monday, Aug. 27, 2012 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Manheim, she was the daughter of the late Ira and Lizzie Drescher Summy and the wife of the late W. Howard Litzenberger.
Irene was a member of Coleman Memorial Chapel, Brickerville, and prior to her retirement was employed for 28 years at Warner Lambert in Lititz.
She is survived by her children: Judy, wife of Ed Hixon, of Mount Joy; Ronald Litzenberger, of Lititz; Joe, husband of Nancy Litzenberger, of Lititz; five grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
Graveside services will be held at the convenience of the family. Contributions may be made in her memory to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
For online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.