- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Irene G. Litzenberger 92, Warner Lambert retiree, Coleman Memorial member
Irene G. Litzenberger, 92, of Lititz, passed away Monday, Aug. 27, 2012 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Manheim, she was the daughter of the late Ira and Lizzie Drescher Summy and the wife of the late W. Howard Litzenberger.
Irene was a member of Coleman Memorial Chapel, Brickerville, and prior to her retirement was employed for 28 years at Warner Lambert in Lititz.
She is survived by her children: Judy, wife of Ed Hixon, of Mount Joy; Ronald Litzenberger, of Lititz; Joe, husband of Nancy Litzenberger, of Lititz; five grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.
Graveside services will be held at the convenience of the family. Contributions may be made in her memory to the American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
For online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.