- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Henry W. Holt, III
77, Stiegel retiree, online editor
Henry W. Holt, III, 77, of Ephrata, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013 at his home.
The son of the late Henry W., Jr. and Betty Mason Holt, he was born in Lynchburg, Va. Henry and his loving wife, Catherine Clymer Holt shared 56 years of marriage.
Formerly of Lititz, Henry was a member of Crossroads Community Fellowship, Henry enjoyed singing solos and duets at church. He worked in printing and retired from Stiegel Printing in Manheim. For over 30 years Henry was the editor of the Deaf Christian Homepage.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his son: Matthew Holt, husband of Donna, Denver; daughter: Monique Holt, wife of Tim Chamberlain, Washington, D.C. and grandchildren: Jacey and Jett Holt.
A funeral service was held for friends and family at the Crossroads Community Fellowship, Lititz, Nov. 16. Interment will be in Hess Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial donations in Henry’s memory may be made to Ephphatha Deaf Ministries International Inc., 1609 England Ave., Everett, WA 98203.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.