- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Henry W. Holt, III
77, Stiegel retiree, online editor
Henry W. Holt, III, 77, of Ephrata, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013 at his home.
The son of the late Henry W., Jr. and Betty Mason Holt, he was born in Lynchburg, Va. Henry and his loving wife, Catherine Clymer Holt shared 56 years of marriage.
Formerly of Lititz, Henry was a member of Crossroads Community Fellowship, Henry enjoyed singing solos and duets at church. He worked in printing and retired from Stiegel Printing in Manheim. For over 30 years Henry was the editor of the Deaf Christian Homepage.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his son: Matthew Holt, husband of Donna, Denver; daughter: Monique Holt, wife of Tim Chamberlain, Washington, D.C. and grandchildren: Jacey and Jett Holt.
A funeral service was held for friends and family at the Crossroads Community Fellowship, Lititz, Nov. 16. Interment will be in Hess Mennonite Cemetery.
Memorial donations in Henry’s memory may be made to Ephphatha Deaf Ministries International Inc., 1609 England Ave., Everett, WA 98203.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.