- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Harry W. QuickWWII veteran, served under Patton
Harry W. Quick, born September 9, 1920, in Philadelphia, went to be with his Lord Thursday, March 22, 2012, in Lititz.
He served under General George S. Patton during World War II and was a long-time employee of PNC Bank. Harry always greeted friends with a hearty "hello." He loved to put on a show, singing his favorite show tunes or hymns. His final song was "Sunrise Tomorrow."
This adorable old man leaves behind his wife of 69 years and his gem, Donna Jean; sons: Peter David, husband of Sharon; Michael, husband of Doreen; and Jonathan, husband of Alice; and six grandchildren.
A memorial service was held April 4 in the Brethren Village Chapel in Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Brethren Village Good Samaritan fund.
Arrangements were made by Auer Cremation Services of Pennsylvania Inc.