- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Harry W. QuickWWII veteran, served under Patton
Harry W. Quick, born September 9, 1920, in Philadelphia, went to be with his Lord Thursday, March 22, 2012, in Lititz.
He served under General George S. Patton during World War II and was a long-time employee of PNC Bank. Harry always greeted friends with a hearty "hello." He loved to put on a show, singing his favorite show tunes or hymns. His final song was "Sunrise Tomorrow."
This adorable old man leaves behind his wife of 69 years and his gem, Donna Jean; sons: Peter David, husband of Sharon; Michael, husband of Doreen; and Jonathan, husband of Alice; and six grandchildren.
A memorial service was held April 4 in the Brethren Village Chapel in Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Brethren Village Good Samaritan fund.
Arrangements were made by Auer Cremation Services of Pennsylvania Inc.