- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Harry Q. Hess74, Armstrong supervisor, Harry Q. Hess, 74, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, May 20, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital with his daughter and son-in-law by his side.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Ethel A. and Harry C. Hess. Harry was the loving husband of Catherine (Fulginiti) Hess, with whom he celebrated 47 years of marriage.
Harry retired from Armstrong after 38 years of service as a supervisor. He enjoyed yard work, gardening, fishing and spending time with his good buddy, Rocky.
In addition to his wife, Harry is survived by four children: John J. Dickel, of Lititz; Harry Q. Hess Jr., of Lititz; Debra J. Berube, of Meriden, Conn.; and Elizabeth A. Barr, also of Lititz; and a brother: Robert Hess, of Manheim. Harry was the proud grandfather of his two grandchildren: Tommy and Kendra.
Services will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions can be made in Harry’s memory to the Arthritis Foundation, Central Pennsylvania Chapter-SE Branch, 204 Butler Ave., Suite 102, Lancaster, PA 17601 or the American Heart Association, Lancaster Chapter, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.