- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Harriet Rose Lawson 75, nurse, business owner
Harriet Rose Lawson, of Lititz, passed away at the age of 75 in Sarasota, Fla. Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013.
Born on Dec. 18, 1937 in Shamokin, Harriet was the daughter of Leanore and Harry Snyder. She met her husband Joe, a patient, while she was in nurses training at Lancaster General Hospital. She also managed a custom frame shop in Pittsburgh, where she worked for 18 years. She enjoyed a crossword puzzles every day and an occasional cross stitch.
Harriet loved her Florida life and the many friendships she formed throughout the years. Her favorite pastime was spending time with her family and dear friends. She was truly a social butterfly.
She is survived by her loving and devoted husband of 55 years, Joseph Lawson; son: Craig Lawson; daughter-in-law: Debbie Lawson; grandsons: Justin Lawson and Joel Lawson; granddaughter-in-law: Jennifer Lawson; and sister: Doris Warmkessel of Lititz.
A celebration of life was held for her friends and family.