- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Harriet Rose Lawson 75, nurse, business owner
Harriet Rose Lawson, of Lititz, passed away at the age of 75 in Sarasota, Fla. Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013.
Born on Dec. 18, 1937 in Shamokin, Harriet was the daughter of Leanore and Harry Snyder. She met her husband Joe, a patient, while she was in nurses training at Lancaster General Hospital. She also managed a custom frame shop in Pittsburgh, where she worked for 18 years. She enjoyed a crossword puzzles every day and an occasional cross stitch.
Harriet loved her Florida life and the many friendships she formed throughout the years. Her favorite pastime was spending time with her family and dear friends. She was truly a social butterfly.
She is survived by her loving and devoted husband of 55 years, Joseph Lawson; son: Craig Lawson; daughter-in-law: Debbie Lawson; grandsons: Justin Lawson and Joel Lawson; granddaughter-in-law: Jennifer Lawson; and sister: Doris Warmkessel of Lititz.
A celebration of life was held for her friends and family.