- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Harold S. Tice90,WWII veteran, engineer, Luther Acres resident
Harold S. Tice, 90, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012 at Luther Acres.
Born in Lebanon, he was the son of the late Herman and Geneva (Sholley) Tice. Harold was the loving husband of M. Jane (Kissinger) Tice, with whom he celebrated 67 years of marriage.
Harold was a U.S. Air Force veteran during World War II. He was an engineer retiring from Ingersoll-Rand, Dallas, Texas. He attended the Lititz United Methodist Church.
Surviving in addition to his wife, Jane, are many nieces and nephews.
Harold was preceded in death by a daughter: Tina Marie; and a sister: Blanche.
A memorial service was held on Feb. 4 at Luther Acres: Chapel of the Good Samaritan, Lititz, with Pastor Walter Cleckley officiating. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to the American Heart Association (Lancaster Chapter), 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.