- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Harold H. Eshleman 99, Luther Acres resident, machinist
Harold H. Eshleman, 99, formerly of Elizabethtown and Manheim, passed away Friday, Dec.21, 2012 at Luther Acres, Lititz.
Born in Lancaster County, he was the son of the late Henry D. and Katie B. Hershey Eshleman. He was the loving husband for 72 years of the late Barbara Jane Campbell Eshleman who died in Oct. 2010.
Harold worked as a machinist for the Fuller Company, Manheim where he retired in 1975. Harold was one of the golden members of Grace Brethren Church of Manheim, where he faithfully served his church through his visitation ministry. His interests included bowling, hunting, fishing, big band music, and flower and vegetable gardening. He loved listening to Christian music and sermons.
Harold enjoyed his many years at Luther Acres and spent many hours volunteering and visiting other residents within the Luther Acres Community.
Surviving is a son: Ronald H. husband of Brenda K. Eshleman of Forest, Va.; a daughter; Elaine J. wife of Lester A. Brenaman of Mount Joy; four grandchildren: Debbie Brenaman, L. Brian husband of Lisa Brenaman, Kim R. wife of Pastor Paul Barreca, Todd J. husband of Michele Eshleman; 14 great-grandchildren; four great-great-grandchildren; and two sisters: Elsie V. Shelley of New Holland, and Annis A. Denlinger of Lititz.
Preceding him in death are three brothers: Clair, Charles and Marlin Eshleman.
Services were held Dec. 27 at Buch Funeral Home, Manheim with interment is in Hershey Mennonite Cemetery, Salisbury Township.
Those desiring may send contributions in Harold’s memory to the Grace Brethren Church of Manheim, 333 East High Street, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family on-line condolences, please visit: BuchFuneral.com
Arrangements by Buch Funeral Home, Inc., Manheim.