- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Gwenn (Peters) Gibble, 73, secretary for the former AB Rote Steel Co., was nurse at Manor Care
Gwenn (Peters) Gibble, 73, of Lititz, died Saturday, August 2, 2014 at Lancashire Hall, where she had been a resident since December.
Born in Lancaster, she was the wife of the late Nathaniel Stewart, who died in 1989, and Charles Gibble, who died in 1998. She was the daughter of the late Willard and Gertrude (Funk) Peters.
Gwenn was a member of Clearfield United Methodist Church, New Providence. A Manheim Township High School graduate, class of 1959, Gwenn worked for over 25 years as a secretary for the former AB Rote Steel Co. She also worked for a time as a licensed nurse for Manor Care, Lancaster.
She is survived by her son: Eric N. Stewart; and her grandson: Ryan N. Stewart, both of Lititz.
A service was held Aug. 5 at Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home, Lititz Pike, Lititz. Inurnment will be private at the convenience of the family.
To place a condolence online, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.