- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Gwenn (Peters) Gibble, 73, secretary for the former AB Rote Steel Co., was nurse at Manor Care
Gwenn (Peters) Gibble, 73, of Lititz, died Saturday, August 2, 2014 at Lancashire Hall, where she had been a resident since December.
Born in Lancaster, she was the wife of the late Nathaniel Stewart, who died in 1989, and Charles Gibble, who died in 1998. She was the daughter of the late Willard and Gertrude (Funk) Peters.
Gwenn was a member of Clearfield United Methodist Church, New Providence. A Manheim Township High School graduate, class of 1959, Gwenn worked for over 25 years as a secretary for the former AB Rote Steel Co. She also worked for a time as a licensed nurse for Manor Care, Lancaster.
She is survived by her son: Eric N. Stewart; and her grandson: Ryan N. Stewart, both of Lititz.
A service was held Aug. 5 at Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home, Lititz Pike, Lititz. Inurnment will be private at the convenience of the family.
To place a condolence online, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.