- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Gwenn (Peters) Gibble, 73, secretary for the former AB Rote Steel Co., was nurse at Manor Care
Gwenn (Peters) Gibble, 73, of Lititz, died Saturday, August 2, 2014 at Lancashire Hall, where she had been a resident since December.
Born in Lancaster, she was the wife of the late Nathaniel Stewart, who died in 1989, and Charles Gibble, who died in 1998. She was the daughter of the late Willard and Gertrude (Funk) Peters.
Gwenn was a member of Clearfield United Methodist Church, New Providence. A Manheim Township High School graduate, class of 1959, Gwenn worked for over 25 years as a secretary for the former AB Rote Steel Co. She also worked for a time as a licensed nurse for Manor Care, Lancaster.
She is survived by her son: Eric N. Stewart; and her grandson: Ryan N. Stewart, both of Lititz.
A service was held Aug. 5 at Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home, Lititz Pike, Lititz. Inurnment will be private at the convenience of the family.
To place a condolence online, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.