- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Grace B. Miller97, Stiegel Roses and Penryn Fire Auxiliary member
Grace B. Miller, 97, formerly of Manheim, passed away Saturday, Jan. 7, 2012 at United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born in Leola, she was the daughter of the late John and Barbara Keener Neff. She was the wife of the late Harry I. Miller, who died in 1996.
Grace was a faithful member of Salem United Methodist Church, Manheim, for 57 years, and she served on the kitchen committee. She was also a member of Stiegel Roses Senior Citizens Group, Manheim, and Farm Women #2. Grace was a former member of Penryn Fire Company Auxiliary. Her interests included quilting and sewing.
Surviving are two sons: Warren J., husband of Ada E. Miller, of Lititz; and Gerald L., husband of Rita M. Miller, of Manheim; eight grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren. She was the last of her immediate family.
She was preceded in death by a son: Donald Miller; a brother: Harry Neff; and two: sisters: Mabel Horst and Ada Buckwalter.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral service at Salem United Methodist Church, 140 N. Penn St., Manheim, on Jan. 13 at 11 a.m. with Pastor Melinda L. McKonly officiating. Interment will take place in Hernley Mennonite Cemetery, Rapho Township.
Those desiring may send contributions in Grace’s memory to Salem United Methodist Church, 140 N. Penn St., Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, call buchfuneral.com.