- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Grace B. Miller97, Stiegel Roses and Penryn Fire Auxiliary member
Grace B. Miller, 97, formerly of Manheim, passed away Saturday, Jan. 7, 2012 at United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born in Leola, she was the daughter of the late John and Barbara Keener Neff. She was the wife of the late Harry I. Miller, who died in 1996.
Grace was a faithful member of Salem United Methodist Church, Manheim, for 57 years, and she served on the kitchen committee. She was also a member of Stiegel Roses Senior Citizens Group, Manheim, and Farm Women #2. Grace was a former member of Penryn Fire Company Auxiliary. Her interests included quilting and sewing.
Surviving are two sons: Warren J., husband of Ada E. Miller, of Lititz; and Gerald L., husband of Rita M. Miller, of Manheim; eight grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren. She was the last of her immediate family.
She was preceded in death by a son: Donald Miller; a brother: Harry Neff; and two: sisters: Mabel Horst and Ada Buckwalter.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral service at Salem United Methodist Church, 140 N. Penn St., Manheim, on Jan. 13 at 11 a.m. with Pastor Melinda L. McKonly officiating. Interment will take place in Hernley Mennonite Cemetery, Rapho Township.
Those desiring may send contributions in Grace’s memory to Salem United Methodist Church, 140 N. Penn St., Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, call buchfuneral.com.