- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Grace B. Miller97, Stiegel Roses and Penryn Fire Auxiliary member
Grace B. Miller, 97, formerly of Manheim, passed away Saturday, Jan. 7, 2012 at United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born in Leola, she was the daughter of the late John and Barbara Keener Neff. She was the wife of the late Harry I. Miller, who died in 1996.
Grace was a faithful member of Salem United Methodist Church, Manheim, for 57 years, and she served on the kitchen committee. She was also a member of Stiegel Roses Senior Citizens Group, Manheim, and Farm Women #2. Grace was a former member of Penryn Fire Company Auxiliary. Her interests included quilting and sewing.
Surviving are two sons: Warren J., husband of Ada E. Miller, of Lititz; and Gerald L., husband of Rita M. Miller, of Manheim; eight grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren. She was the last of her immediate family.
She was preceded in death by a son: Donald Miller; a brother: Harry Neff; and two: sisters: Mabel Horst and Ada Buckwalter.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral service at Salem United Methodist Church, 140 N. Penn St., Manheim, on Jan. 13 at 11 a.m. with Pastor Melinda L. McKonly officiating. Interment will take place in Hernley Mennonite Cemetery, Rapho Township.
Those desiring may send contributions in Grace’s memory to Salem United Methodist Church, 140 N. Penn St., Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, call buchfuneral.com.