- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Gloria K. Kofroth
78, Salem United Methodist
trustee, scout leader, volunteer
Gloria K. Kofroth, 78, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, April 21, 2013, at Manor Care, Lancaster.
She was born in Millport to the late Charles and Lydia (Herr) Keeports and was the wife of Ronald E. Kofroth with whom she shared 59 years of marriage on Sept. 18.
Gloria was a member of Salem United Methodist Church, Lititz, where she was a former choir member, Sunday school teacher and trustee. During her working years, she was a receptionist for Armstrong World Industries for 37 years before her retirement in 1990. Gloria was a Girl Scout leader and did reading for the Susquehanna Blind Association.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter: Kathy Troutman of Lititz; a granddaughter: Jennifer, wife of Joseph Zoccolo; and great-grandchildren: Zachary, Dylan and Breanne.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by a son: Gerald Kofroth.
A viewing will be held April 24, from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Stradling Funeral Home, 30 N. Ninth Street, Akron. Funeral services will be held Thursday, April 25, at 1 p.m. at the Stradling Funeral Home, with Pastor David Unangst officiating. Interment will take place in the Millport Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Gloria’s memory may be made to the Salem United Methodist Church, 1744 Old Rothsville Road, Lititz, PA 17543.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.