- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Gloria Faye Whitbeck
75, Born in Rothsville, devoted to
Gloria Faye Whitbeck, 75, of Denver, went home to her Savior Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013. She was born May 4, 1938 in Rothsville to Amos O. and Ruth Sensenig.
Gloria is lovingly survived by her three children: Robert (Darlene) Whitbeck of Quakertown; Donna (David) Strainick of Palmyra, Va. and Jennifer (Robert) Uhrich of Wake Forest, N.C. She is also survived by nine grandchildren: Bobby and Ryan Whitbeck; Dasha and Amber Strainick and Jonah, Aubrie, Mercy, Judah and Josie Uhrich. In addition, Gloria is survived by her mother: Ruth Aydlett of Denver; her brother: Donald Ecenroad of Lititz and her two sisters: Margo Baclit of Denver and Janet (Ron) Hanna of New Holland.
Gloria is preceded in death by her father, Amos O. Sensenig.
Gloria loved mostly taking care of others, especially her family and cherished friends. She enjoyed spending time reading the Bible, taking care of her two cats, Heba and Georgie, playing cards, shopping and watching movies.
Visitation will be held from 10 to 11 a.m. Oct. 26 at East Swamp Church, 2405 E. Swamp Road in Quakertown. The Celebration of Life Service will follow at 11 a.m. at the same location.
Memorial Contributions may be made in her name to Grandview Hospital Hospice Care, 700 Lawn Ave., Sellersville, PA 18960.