- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Gloria Faye Whitbeck
75, Born in Rothsville, devoted to
Gloria Faye Whitbeck, 75, of Denver, went home to her Savior Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013. She was born May 4, 1938 in Rothsville to Amos O. and Ruth Sensenig.
Gloria is lovingly survived by her three children: Robert (Darlene) Whitbeck of Quakertown; Donna (David) Strainick of Palmyra, Va. and Jennifer (Robert) Uhrich of Wake Forest, N.C. She is also survived by nine grandchildren: Bobby and Ryan Whitbeck; Dasha and Amber Strainick and Jonah, Aubrie, Mercy, Judah and Josie Uhrich. In addition, Gloria is survived by her mother: Ruth Aydlett of Denver; her brother: Donald Ecenroad of Lititz and her two sisters: Margo Baclit of Denver and Janet (Ron) Hanna of New Holland.
Gloria is preceded in death by her father, Amos O. Sensenig.
Gloria loved mostly taking care of others, especially her family and cherished friends. She enjoyed spending time reading the Bible, taking care of her two cats, Heba and Georgie, playing cards, shopping and watching movies.
Visitation will be held from 10 to 11 a.m. Oct. 26 at East Swamp Church, 2405 E. Swamp Road in Quakertown. The Celebration of Life Service will follow at 11 a.m. at the same location.
Memorial Contributions may be made in her name to Grandview Hospital Hospice Care, 700 Lawn Ave., Sellersville, PA 18960.