- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Gloria E. Peiffer
81, former substitute teacher, member of Christ Lutheran Church
Gloria E. Peiffer, 81, of W. Lemon Street, Lititz, formerly of Bucks County, passed away Saturday, Dec. 21, 2013 at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
Born in Lancaster, she was the widow of Paul R. Peiffer who passed away on Sept. 15, 2009. She was the daughter of the late Clyde O. and Hazel S. Snyder Benner.
Gloria graduated from Bloomsburg University with a bachelor’s degree in education and worked as a substitute teacher for various school districts in Bucks County. She was a member of the Christ Lutheran Church, Springtown.
She is survived by her son: Scott D., husband of Lisa Peiffer, Milford, N.J. and two granddaughters: Stephanie and Kyllie Peiffer.
Relatives and friends attended Gloria’s life celebration memorial service from Steinman Hall at Moravian Manor, Lititz, on Dec. 30. with The Rev. Richard Thierolf officiating. Private interment at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be sent to the American Diabetes Association, 3544 Progress Avenue, Suite 101, Harrisburg, PA 17110.
To share a fond memory of Gloria, visit lifecelebration.com.