- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Glenn S. Frankhouser 74, U.S. Army vet, Ephrata Elks member
Glenn S. Frankhouser, 74, of Lititz, peacefully passed away Friday, Nov. 30, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was the husband of Maureen J. (Sylvain) Frankhouser and son of the late Daniel M. and Sophie I. (Strauss) Frankhouser.
Glenn worked as a truck driver and was a U.S. Army Veteran. He was a Free and Accepted Mason, member of numerous veterans organizations, and was a 44-year life member of Elks Lodge #1933 in Ephrata. He was also an avid NASCAR and football fan.
In addition to his wife, Maureen, Glenn is survived by two sons: John C. Frankhouser of Brownstown and G. Eric Frankhouser, husband of Sonya (Longenecker) Frankhouser, of Smithville; three step-daughters: Linda A., fiancÃ©e of Tony Bacon of Glenn Mills; Barbara J., wife of Clyde S. Mackey of Lititz; and Michele L., wife of Jed Guare of Lititz; eight grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; a sister: Irene S., wife of G. Harold Zimmerman; and a number of nieces and nephews.
Glenn was preceded in death by a brother: Vernon S. Frankhouser; and a sister: Fay S. Martin.
Friends are invited to attend Glenn’s life celebration at the Ephrata Elks, 170 Akron Road, at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 8.
To offer online condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com
Services under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.