- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Glenn E. Boehler65, Zimmerman Industries retiree, street rod enthusiast
Glenn E. Boehler, 65, of Lititz, passed away Friday, June 15, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster Co.
Born in Neffsville, he was the son of the late Robert and Beatrice Roth Boehler and was married for 36 years to Linda Drake Boehler.
Glenn retired in 2009 from Zimmerman Industries in Ephrata. He was an avid street rod enthusiast.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his children: Christian, husband of Gina Boehler, of Spring, Texas; Jennie Lynn Boehler, of Lancaster; Kathryn M. Boehler, of Lititz; grandchildren: Mikayla and Michael; sisters: JoAnn, wife of John Grube, of Lititz, Sonja, wife of James Kipp, of Stevens; and brothers: Terry, husband of Jill Boehler, and James, both of Denver.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Theodore.
Funeral services were held on June 20 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial took place in Conestoga Memorial Park, Lancaster.
Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice of Lancaster County.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.