- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Glenn E. Boehler65, Zimmerman Industries retiree, street rod enthusiast
Glenn E. Boehler, 65, of Lititz, passed away Friday, June 15, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster Co.
Born in Neffsville, he was the son of the late Robert and Beatrice Roth Boehler and was married for 36 years to Linda Drake Boehler.
Glenn retired in 2009 from Zimmerman Industries in Ephrata. He was an avid street rod enthusiast.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his children: Christian, husband of Gina Boehler, of Spring, Texas; Jennie Lynn Boehler, of Lancaster; Kathryn M. Boehler, of Lititz; grandchildren: Mikayla and Michael; sisters: JoAnn, wife of John Grube, of Lititz, Sonja, wife of James Kipp, of Stevens; and brothers: Terry, husband of Jill Boehler, and James, both of Denver.
He was preceded in death by a brother: Theodore.
Funeral services were held on June 20 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial took place in Conestoga Memorial Park, Lancaster.
Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice of Lancaster County.
To send online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.