- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Gladys E. Dagen82, Woodstream retiree, St. Luke’s UCC member
Gladys E. Dagen, 82, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at Moravian Manor in Lititz.
Born in Richland, she was the daughter of the late Harry S. and Jennie Diehl Beamesderfer. She was married to the late Clarence L. Dagen Jr., who died in 1994.
Gladys worked in customer service at Woodstream Corporation, Lititz, for 30 years from 1962 to 1992. She was a member of St. Luke’s United Church of Christ in Lititz. She enjoyed bingo, bowling, trips to Potter County and playing cards.
She survived by a daughter: Edna, wife of (Terry) Sides, of Manheim; three sons: Larry, husband of Martiza Dagen, of Penryn; Clarence L. "Sonny," husband of Diane Dagen, of Lititz; Nevin, husband of Kerstin Dagen, of Lititz; eight grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and a brother: Glenn, husband of Rose Mary Beamesderfer, of Lititz.
Gladys’ life celebration service was held at Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, on June 23 with Rev. Robert Bistline officiating. Interment took place in Richland Cemetery, Lebanon County.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to St. Luke’s UCC, 222 N. Broad St., Lititz, PA 17543 or Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To share fondest memories of Gladys, visit lifecelebration.com.