- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Geraldine M. Blankenmyer
88, Warner Lambert secretary
Geraldine M. Blankenmyer, 88, of Manor Care in Elizabethtown, passed away Friday, June 21, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital. Born in Lititz, she was the daughter of the late Lloyd and Ida Althouse Uhland, and she lived most of her adult life in Lititz.
She is survived by her children: Jimmy Blankenmyer, Barbara Peiffer and Rodney Blankenmyer; eight grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her son, Larry Blankenmyer.
Geraldine was a 1942 graduate of J.P. McCaskey High School. She worked as a secretary at Warner Lambert in Lititz (now Johnson & Johnson) until her retirement. She enjoyed needlepoint, ceramics and other crafts.
Geraldine’s life celebration service was held June 28. Interment was in Longenecker’s Brethren Cemetery, Warwick Township. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Alzheimer Disease and Related Disorders, Greater PA Chapter, 3544 N. Progress Ave., Suite 205 Harrisburg, PA 17110-9638.