- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Geraldine M. Blankenmyer
88, Warner Lambert secretary
Geraldine M. Blankenmyer, 88, of Manor Care in Elizabethtown, passed away Friday, June 21, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital. Born in Lititz, she was the daughter of the late Lloyd and Ida Althouse Uhland, and she lived most of her adult life in Lititz.
She is survived by her children: Jimmy Blankenmyer, Barbara Peiffer and Rodney Blankenmyer; eight grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her son, Larry Blankenmyer.
Geraldine was a 1942 graduate of J.P. McCaskey High School. She worked as a secretary at Warner Lambert in Lititz (now Johnson & Johnson) until her retirement. She enjoyed needlepoint, ceramics and other crafts.
Geraldine’s life celebration service was held June 28. Interment was in Longenecker’s Brethren Cemetery, Warwick Township. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Alzheimer Disease and Related Disorders, Greater PA Chapter, 3544 N. Progress Ave., Suite 205 Harrisburg, PA 17110-9638.