- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
G. Grace Huber
86, Re-Uzit Shop volunteer, homemaker
G. Grace (Hines) Huber, 86, of Landis Homes, Lititz, formerly of Mountville, entered into rest Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
Grace was the wife of J. Cleon Huber, with whom she was married 66 years on Aug. 2. She was a homemaker and had earlier worked as counter clerk for Filling’s Cleaners, Millersville.
Born Feb. 17, 1927 in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Douglas and Gladys Hines. Grace was raised by Benjamin G. and Martha H. Stauffer. She was a long-time member of Millersville Mennonite Church and Sunday School. Grace enjoyed spending time with her family and volunteering at the Re-Uzit Shop, Columbia.
Also surviving are six children: J. Elvin Huber, married to Barbara A., of Manheim; J. LaMar Huber, married to Caroline R., of Columbia; S. LaVonne, married to Larry L. Shellenberger, of Mount Joy; D. Thomas Huber, married to Fay I., of Newmanstown; R. Wanetta (wife of the late C. Eugene) Gerlach, of Mountville and Glenn D. Huber, married to Lorie A., of Columbia; 12 grandchildren; 31 great-grandchildren and three sisters: Marilyn Davidson, Lois Shaeffer, both of Lancaster and Jeanne Klein of New York.
Funeral Services were held at the Millersville Mennonite Church, 437 Manor Avenue, Millersville on Sept. 7, 2013. Interment was in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial Remembrances can be made in Grace’s memory to a charity of one’s choice.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.