- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
G. Grace Huber
86, Re-Uzit Shop volunteer, homemaker
G. Grace (Hines) Huber, 86, of Landis Homes, Lititz, formerly of Mountville, entered into rest Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
Grace was the wife of J. Cleon Huber, with whom she was married 66 years on Aug. 2. She was a homemaker and had earlier worked as counter clerk for Filling’s Cleaners, Millersville.
Born Feb. 17, 1927 in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Douglas and Gladys Hines. Grace was raised by Benjamin G. and Martha H. Stauffer. She was a long-time member of Millersville Mennonite Church and Sunday School. Grace enjoyed spending time with her family and volunteering at the Re-Uzit Shop, Columbia.
Also surviving are six children: J. Elvin Huber, married to Barbara A., of Manheim; J. LaMar Huber, married to Caroline R., of Columbia; S. LaVonne, married to Larry L. Shellenberger, of Mount Joy; D. Thomas Huber, married to Fay I., of Newmanstown; R. Wanetta (wife of the late C. Eugene) Gerlach, of Mountville and Glenn D. Huber, married to Lorie A., of Columbia; 12 grandchildren; 31 great-grandchildren and three sisters: Marilyn Davidson, Lois Shaeffer, both of Lancaster and Jeanne Klein of New York.
Funeral Services were held at the Millersville Mennonite Church, 437 Manor Avenue, Millersville on Sept. 7, 2013. Interment was in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial Remembrances can be made in Grace’s memory to a charity of one’s choice.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.