- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
Fred B. Zimmerman92, former Manheim resident
Fred B. Zimmerman, 92, of Berwick, and formerly of Manheim, went home to be with the Lord Friday, Aug. 5, 2011 at the Elmcroft Retirement Community in Berwick.
He was the husband of the late Jane Rodger Zimmerman.
Surviving are two daughters: Kitty Lee, wife of the Rev. James E. Snavely; and Connie Jane, wife of David W. O’Dell; two grandchildren: Nathan, husband of Jill Snavely; and Laurie, wife of Stephen W. Long; five great-grandchildren: Benjamin, Gabriel, Emily Snavely and Shay S. and Alayna Long; and many nieces and nephews.
Graveside services were held at the Patriotic Order Sons of America Cemetery, Hooversville. Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Fred’s memory to Berwick Hospice, 6850 Lows Road, Suite 102, Bloomsburg, PA 17815.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.