- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
Fred B. Zimmerman92, former Manheim resident
Fred B. Zimmerman, 92, of Berwick, and formerly of Manheim, went home to be with the Lord Friday, Aug. 5, 2011 at the Elmcroft Retirement Community in Berwick.
He was the husband of the late Jane Rodger Zimmerman.
Surviving are two daughters: Kitty Lee, wife of the Rev. James E. Snavely; and Connie Jane, wife of David W. O’Dell; two grandchildren: Nathan, husband of Jill Snavely; and Laurie, wife of Stephen W. Long; five great-grandchildren: Benjamin, Gabriel, Emily Snavely and Shay S. and Alayna Long; and many nieces and nephews.
Graveside services were held at the Patriotic Order Sons of America Cemetery, Hooversville. Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Fred’s memory to Berwick Hospice, 6850 Lows Road, Suite 102, Bloomsburg, PA 17815.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.
About Lititz Record
Masquerade Party: A Venture Lititz Fundraiser
Saturday, Oct. 15 Save that date and plan to attend...
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Cheers to another great Beer Fest
East Main Street was packed with people by the time...
Lititz Craft Beer Fest: The beers
You have to be dedicated to try every beer at...
New Wilbur store to open in time for Chocolate Walk
Officials say the new Wilbur Chocolate retail store and museum...
Lititz’s short-lived entertainment venue
March of 1911 proved to be an important month for...
Ten years later: Remembering the Nickel Mines Amish school massacre
On Monday, Oct. 2, 2006, I stood inside the West...
They’re having a ball!
Saturday, Oct. 15: Save that date and plan to attend...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014