- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Fred B. Zimmerman92, former Manheim resident
Fred B. Zimmerman, 92, of Berwick, and formerly of Manheim, went home to be with the Lord Friday, Aug. 5, 2011 at the Elmcroft Retirement Community in Berwick.
He was the husband of the late Jane Rodger Zimmerman.
Surviving are two daughters: Kitty Lee, wife of the Rev. James E. Snavely; and Connie Jane, wife of David W. O’Dell; two grandchildren: Nathan, husband of Jill Snavely; and Laurie, wife of Stephen W. Long; five great-grandchildren: Benjamin, Gabriel, Emily Snavely and Shay S. and Alayna Long; and many nieces and nephews.
Graveside services were held at the Patriotic Order Sons of America Cemetery, Hooversville. Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Fred’s memory to Berwick Hospice, 6850 Lows Road, Suite 102, Bloomsburg, PA 17815.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.