- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Fred B. Zimmerman92, former Manheim resident
Fred B. Zimmerman, 92, of Berwick, and formerly of Manheim, went home to be with the Lord Friday, Aug. 5, 2011 at the Elmcroft Retirement Community in Berwick.
He was the husband of the late Jane Rodger Zimmerman.
Surviving are two daughters: Kitty Lee, wife of the Rev. James E. Snavely; and Connie Jane, wife of David W. O’Dell; two grandchildren: Nathan, husband of Jill Snavely; and Laurie, wife of Stephen W. Long; five great-grandchildren: Benjamin, Gabriel, Emily Snavely and Shay S. and Alayna Long; and many nieces and nephews.
Graveside services were held at the Patriotic Order Sons of America Cemetery, Hooversville. Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Fred’s memory to Berwick Hospice, 6850 Lows Road, Suite 102, Bloomsburg, PA 17815.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.