- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Fred B. Zimmerman92, former Manheim resident
Fred B. Zimmerman, 92, of Berwick, and formerly of Manheim, went home to be with the Lord Friday, Aug. 5, 2011 at the Elmcroft Retirement Community in Berwick.
He was the husband of the late Jane Rodger Zimmerman.
Surviving are two daughters: Kitty Lee, wife of the Rev. James E. Snavely; and Connie Jane, wife of David W. O’Dell; two grandchildren: Nathan, husband of Jill Snavely; and Laurie, wife of Stephen W. Long; five great-grandchildren: Benjamin, Gabriel, Emily Snavely and Shay S. and Alayna Long; and many nieces and nephews.
Graveside services were held at the Patriotic Order Sons of America Cemetery, Hooversville. Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Fred’s memory to Berwick Hospice, 6850 Lows Road, Suite 102, Bloomsburg, PA 17815.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.