- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Frances E. Reinhart
73, dental hygenist,
Frances E. Reinhart, 73, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Friday, May 10 at her home.
She was born in Lebanon County to the late Henry V. and Vernetta E. (Moyer) Kleinfelter and was the wife of the late Eric L. Reinhart, with whom she shared 26 years of marriage before his passing in 1992.
Frances was a beloved grandma and one of the strongest and most selfless individuals. She loved her granddaughters and dedicated the past 10 years to taking care of them. Frances demonstrated a great work ethic for her children and always had a positive mental attitude. The world needs more people like our mom.
Frances graduated from Warwick High School in 1956 and worked as a dental hygienist for Dr. Herr of Ephrata and Dr. Zug of Manheim before retiring in 2002.
Frances is survived by a son: Jason, husband of Betty Jo Reinhart of Lititz; daughter: Annetta Reinhart of Lititz; two granddaughters: Hannah and Lauren Reinhart; and five siblings: Ralph, husband of Janet Kleinfelter of Schaefferstown; Henry Kleinfelter of Ephrata; Virigina, wife of Frederick Dulabohn of Schaefferstown; Debra, wife of Steve Wier of Lititz; and David Kleinfelter of Kentucky.
A viewing was held May 14 at the Stradling Funeral Home in Ephrata with an additional viewing on Wednesday at the Brickerville United Lutheran Church, Lititz, followed by funeral service with Reverend Irvin Straw officiating. Interment took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Frances’s memory may be made to Loyal Christian Benefit Assoc., 509 Walnut St., Denver, PA 17517 or Ting Ministries for Special Needs Orphans, 904 State Dr., Lebanon, PA 17042, make checks out to Brian Carpenter.