- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Florence M. Fritts87, active member of Lititz Moravian
Florence M. Fritts, 87, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, July 17, 2011 at Luther Acres Nursing Home. She was born June 6, 1924, in Bethel, Ala
Florence was a graduate of Moravian College. She was an active member of Lititz Moravian Church and enjoyed reading, knitting and swimming.
Surviving are her husband: Warren H. Fritts; two sons: Tom Fritts, husband of Linda, of Franklin, Mass.; and John Fritts, husband of Anne, of Bethlehem; a daughter: Margaret Dapkiewicz, of Easton; six grandchildren: Jessica Brown, Rebecca Zedar, Adam Fritts, Diana Fritts, Kelcie Fritts and Allison Fritts; and four great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her brother, William Drebert.
A memorial service was held Monday, July 25, 2011 at the Lititz Moravian Church.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Library for the Blind, The Free Library of Philadelphia, 919 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19107.
Arrangements were made by Auer Cremation Services of Pennsylvania, Inc.