- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Florence M. Fritts87, active member of Lititz Moravian
Florence M. Fritts, 87, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, July 17, 2011 at Luther Acres Nursing Home. She was born June 6, 1924, in Bethel, Ala
Florence was a graduate of Moravian College. She was an active member of Lititz Moravian Church and enjoyed reading, knitting and swimming.
Surviving are her husband: Warren H. Fritts; two sons: Tom Fritts, husband of Linda, of Franklin, Mass.; and John Fritts, husband of Anne, of Bethlehem; a daughter: Margaret Dapkiewicz, of Easton; six grandchildren: Jessica Brown, Rebecca Zedar, Adam Fritts, Diana Fritts, Kelcie Fritts and Allison Fritts; and four great-grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her brother, William Drebert.
A memorial service was held Monday, July 25, 2011 at the Lititz Moravian Church.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Library for the Blind, The Free Library of Philadelphia, 919 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19107.
Arrangements were made by Auer Cremation Services of Pennsylvania, Inc.