- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Florence M. Flory 72, MCHS grad, Avis employee
Florence M. Flory, 72, of Lancaster, passed away at her home Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2012.
She was born in Manheim, daughter of the late Abram K. and Florence C. Garman Flory.
She was a member of the Church of the Word of Lancaster. She graduated from Manheim Central High School. She was involved with several small prayer groups. She was a decorated employee for Avis and had also worked at West Lodge Hospitality Management. She loved spending time with her grandchildren.
Surviving are three children: Nauvoo Dara Flory, Ian Nelson Flory and Justin husband of Vangie Flory, all of Lancaster; three grandchildren; two siblings: Betty Nissley of Lancaster, and Abram Flory of Lititz.
She was preceded in death by three siblings: Mary Stauffer, Kathryn Auker and Lloyd Flory.
Funeral services were held Dec. 30 from the Church of the Word, Lancaster. Interment was private in the Graybills Cemetery, Lititz. If desired contributions may be made to Church of the Word, 1805 Olde Homestead Lane, Lancaster, PA 17601.
Online condolences may be offered at shiveryfuneralhome.com.
Arrangements by the Shivery Funeral Home, Christiana / Paradise.