- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Florence I. Hostetter84, Hamilton Watch supervisor, Brunnerville UM volunteer
Florence I. Hostetter, 84, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly following a brief illness Thursday, July 5, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Irvin and Lizzie Stohler Dull. She was married to the late Franklin E. Hostetter, who died in 2003.
Florence was a devoted wife and mother and enjoyed spending time with her children and grandchildren. Florence worked for Hamilton Watch Company as a supervisor. She was a member of the Brunnerville United Methodist (UM) Church, where she helped with various committees including the funeral luncheon and financial committees. Florence enjoyed flower gardening, cooking, baking and crocheting.
Surviving are a daughter: Charmaine Renee Eckert, of Lititz; two sons: Franklin Jay, husband of Genie Hostetter, of Lititz; and Kevin L., husband of Sheila M. Hostetter, of Lititz; four grandchildren: Christine, Leslie, Kelsey and Tyler; two great-grandchildren: Roland and Russell; and a sister: Ida Mae, wife of Melvin Doster, of Shaefferstown.
She was preceded in death by two brothers: Harold and Warren Dull.
Florence’s life celebration service will be held at Brunnerville UM Church on July 9 with Rev. Steven W. Rodgers officiating. Interment took place in Brunnerville UM Cemetery, Warwick Township. In lieu of flowers, memorial may be sent to American Cancer Society, 314 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603-9983 or Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 in Florence’s memory.
Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, has been entrusted with the arrangements. To share fondest memories of Florence, visit lifecelebration.com.