- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Florence B. Seidel 98, nurses aid and office worker at the Office of Aging
Florence B. Seidel, 98, of ManorCare, Elizabethtown, formerly of Lititz, passed away Jan. 20, 2013 at her residence. Born in Reading, she was the daughter of the late Walter L. and Jennie K. Terrey Noll. She was the wife of the late Franklin B. Seidel who died in 1966.
She is survived by her daughter: Jennifer (Harry) Risser, Elizabethtown; eight grandchildren; six great grandchildren and three great-great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a daughter: Jane L. Hummel and a sister, Ethel Kelly.
Florence was a nurse’s aide and an office worker at the Office of The Aging. She was a member of St. Luke’s United Church of Christ, Lititz.
Florence’s Life Celebration service will be held at Spacht Funeral Home, 127 S. Broad St., Lititz on Thursday, Jan. 24 at 11:00 a.m. with the Rev. Dr. James R. Haun officiating. Interment in Charles Evans Cemetery, Reading. Friends may call at Spacht Funeral Home on Thursday from 10:30 to 11:00 a.m.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Hwy East, Lancaster, PA 17602. To share your fondest memories of Florence visit lifecelebration.com.