- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Florence B. Seidel 98, nurses aid and office worker at the Office of Aging
Florence B. Seidel, 98, of ManorCare, Elizabethtown, formerly of Lititz, passed away Jan. 20, 2013 at her residence. Born in Reading, she was the daughter of the late Walter L. and Jennie K. Terrey Noll. She was the wife of the late Franklin B. Seidel who died in 1966.
She is survived by her daughter: Jennifer (Harry) Risser, Elizabethtown; eight grandchildren; six great grandchildren and three great-great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a daughter: Jane L. Hummel and a sister, Ethel Kelly.
Florence was a nurse’s aide and an office worker at the Office of The Aging. She was a member of St. Luke’s United Church of Christ, Lititz.
Florence’s Life Celebration service will be held at Spacht Funeral Home, 127 S. Broad St., Lititz on Thursday, Jan. 24 at 11:00 a.m. with the Rev. Dr. James R. Haun officiating. Interment in Charles Evans Cemetery, Reading. Friends may call at Spacht Funeral Home on Thursday from 10:30 to 11:00 a.m.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Hwy East, Lancaster, PA 17602. To share your fondest memories of Florence visit lifecelebration.com.