- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Florence B. Seidel 98, nurses aid and office worker at the Office of Aging
Florence B. Seidel, 98, of ManorCare, Elizabethtown, formerly of Lititz, passed away Jan. 20, 2013 at her residence. Born in Reading, she was the daughter of the late Walter L. and Jennie K. Terrey Noll. She was the wife of the late Franklin B. Seidel who died in 1966.
She is survived by her daughter: Jennifer (Harry) Risser, Elizabethtown; eight grandchildren; six great grandchildren and three great-great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a daughter: Jane L. Hummel and a sister, Ethel Kelly.
Florence was a nurse’s aide and an office worker at the Office of The Aging. She was a member of St. Luke’s United Church of Christ, Lititz.
Florence’s Life Celebration service will be held at Spacht Funeral Home, 127 S. Broad St., Lititz on Thursday, Jan. 24 at 11:00 a.m. with the Rev. Dr. James R. Haun officiating. Interment in Charles Evans Cemetery, Reading. Friends may call at Spacht Funeral Home on Thursday from 10:30 to 11:00 a.m.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be sent to Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Hwy East, Lancaster, PA 17602. To share your fondest memories of Florence visit lifecelebration.com.